Explosion in Galkacyo, Galmudug side

Mr "2 years to defeat Shabaab" has taken 4 to do nothing. There needs to be a reward system for people that snitch on Shabaab suspects. If the tip off yields results, they should get rewarded.
It should be a high reward like 10 or 20k dollars

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
A terrorist blew some stuff up and took innocent lives. Somalis: “tHiS iS wHy wE nEeD tO cOnQuEr sOuTh gAlKaCyO”.Fight bloodshed with some more bloodshed untill everyone is eventually dead right? This is why Somalia will never move forward you people are disgusting wallahi you wanna be calling for violence while your sitting peacefully in the west. Animals fr

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN

Why do I feel like this is a retaliation and a revenge on behalf of the Marehan SNA commanders the HAGs had massacred last week in Ceelbuur.

We all know Reer Gedo and Abduwaaq are in bed with All Shabaab and most of the group's leaders hail from this clan and has been using the terrorist organization to settle their tribal beefs.
Sxb, not everything is a conspiracy theory. 3 of our men died too. That not a move we would take.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to the former PL mayor of GLK Tumey and Taliyaha, may Allah swt grant them the highest jannah. Ameen,

With that being said, Puntland officials should just focus on Puntland instead of trying to save our disastrous neighbors. We can't help people that don't want to help themselves.

AUN. We lost 16 people today.
We can’t blame the pm/gaalkgyo security team. The security at the stadium was checking everyone so the fuker blew him self at the entrance. But the fact that he reached Gaalkgyo
Shows someone brought him to the city and give him intel’s. The state security is the one to blame. HG/MX aka ASWJ and Dir always been anti-AS. We all know the clan that babysit AS in ceelbuur. I hope this attack motivates the anti-AS camp to finally clean the filth from GM.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Aun to all of dead. The number of casualties is shocking if it truly was a single suicide bomber. This is more deadly than the giant Xero Dayax bombing, which is why it is hard to believe that it was a single man. Galmudug's security is not that bad, the problem is that Alkabb is getting good at this.

Alkabab will be the death of this country. The level of violence they are willing to use is exceptional even by the standards of other terror groups. Someone has cursed this country walahi.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Aun to all of dead. The number of casualties is shocking if it truly was a single suicide bomber. This is more deadly than the giant Xero Dayax bombing, which is why it is hard to believe that it was a single man. Galmudug's security is not that bad, the problem is that Alkabb is getting good at this.

Alkabab will be the death of this country. The level of violence they are willing to use is exceptional even by the standards of other terror groups. Someone has cursed this country walahi.
People are saying the kebab bastard was wearing army uniform

A terrorist blew some stuff up and took innocent lives. Somalis: “tHiS iS wHy wE nEeD tO cOnQuEr sOuTh gAlKaCyO”.Fight bloodshed with some more bloodshed untill everyone is eventually dead right? This is why Somalia will never move forward you people are disgusting wallahi you wanna be calling for violence while your sitting peacefully in the west. Animals fr
A terrorist blew himself up killing innocents due to the negligence of Galmudug, why should other regions pay the price for ones mistakes? We have the federal system in place for situations like this. If more bloodshed could lead to greater peace for Mudug then I am all for it, my family have made heavy investments in Mudug and Nugal & seeing bombings which one day I plan to call home is infuriating, Somalia will never move forward with people like you who will not call a spade a spade, stop beating around the bush and address the issue these non-functioning states have, you will never see this in PL we put blood and money into our state safe all for "zak" to say "kumbaya no more bloodshed we are all 1" stop downplaying the issue

Just spoke to Rooble right hand man, he is @ OSHACO airport, the idea he went to the other side is farce, anyone that knows gaalkacyo knows it's suicide.

We all know when it comes to sucide bombing it's far worse in the North, just recently their mayor was killed (AUN).

It's shameless that at a time of tragedy like this, the first thing people do is to resort to baseless fake propaganda point scoring, absolutely shameless.

AUN to all that died.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Just spoke to Rooble right hand man, he is @ OSHACO airport, the idea he went to the other side is farce, anyone that knows gaalkacyo knows it's suicide.

We all know when it comes to sucide bombing it's far worse in the North, just recently their mayor was killed (AUN).

It's shameless that at a time of tragedy like this, the first thing people do is to resort to baseless fake propaganda point scoring, absolutely shameless.

AUN to all that died.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Sources include “hooyo said”

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Really its sad to see after both sides start working for security and this happen. Alkabab is upgrading they style of attacks. Somalis should upgrade too to stop them.

AUN.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
A terrorist blew himself up killing innocents due to the negligence of Galmudug, why should other regions pay the price for ones mistakes? We have the federal system in place for situations like this. If more bloodshed could lead to greater peace for Mudug then I am all for it, my family have made heavy investments in Mudug and Nugal & seeing bombings which one day I plan to call home is infuriating, Somalia will never move forward with people like you who will not call a spade a spade, stop beating around the bush and address the issue these non-functioning states have, you will never see this in PL we put blood and money into our state safe all for "zak" to say "kumbaya no more bloodshed we are all 1" stop downplaying the issue
Re-read what you said and tell me stateism isn’t the new qabilism.....whether you like it or not south galkacyo is part of galmudug because it’s HG populated you can never change that. If it’s in your interests to help GM with security which it is you gotta do that and stop complaining. PL has problems of its own too

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

The suicide bomber was a native of Galnus and from the clan of PM Rooble.

The Irony Yesterday the PM ran from Garowe and today ran back to Puntland when his security was at stake. Abdiwali Gaas villa in North Galkayo what a week. I am currently in Galkacayo you get here are savages when it comes to updates. But I knew everything within mins of it happening. Keep it up

Trending

Latest posts