Explosion in Galkacyo, Galmudug side

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Just spoke to Rooble right hand man, he is @ OSHACO airport, the idea he went to the other side is farce, anyone that knows gaalkacyo knows it's suicide.

We all know when it comes to sucide bombing it's far worse in the North, just recently their mayor was killed (AUN).

It's shameless that at a time of tragedy like this, the first thing people do is to resort to baseless fake propaganda point scoring, absolutely shameless.

AUN to all that died.
But all the suicide bombers who target the north come from the south.

He wasnt rx, he was a sacad, hg. People let him in because few people knew him, he was also wearing military attire
I had 6 relatives who died so why would their families lie about the killer.

Also no one in the military knew him, so when people started to question him he called out the name of my uncle whose one of the captains of the military.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
@Whatq the khawariji takfiri scums killed alot people who were working for peace and thier eradication in the region. People like Taliye Qooje iyo Gudomiye Tumey AUN to all the dead. These fuckers plan attacks from Haradheere and Celbuur than activate sleeper cells to carry out attacks. The guy selling you stuff in the market could be a kebab agent waiting for orders. Intelligence is key in defeating them.

@Whatq the khawariji takfiri scums killed alot people who were working for peace and thier eradication in the region. People like Taliye Qooje iyo Gudomiye Tumey AUN to all the dead. These fuckers plan attacks from Haradheere and Celbuur than activate sleeper cells to carry out attacks. The guy selling you stuff in the market could be a kebab agent waiting for orders. Intelligence is key in defeating them.
Intelligence is important but we also have to be more ruthless than them. Kill only who funds, supports, and hides them, not on clan bases but individuals so we should only target them.

Also no one in the military knew him, so when people started to question him he called out the name of my uncle whose one of the captains of the military.

AUN to your relatives walaal. May Allah grant your family sabar and the deceased Jannat Al Firdows.

What's your sub-clan? Are you HG, sacad?

Trending