EXCLUSIVE: Geeljire in Edmonton got kicked out of a shisha last place, shoots it up, kills 1 (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nahgirl: Wait. My heart still belongs to them.

@Cauli is my hook up to Reer UK. He has me considering younger Adalites from across the pond.

:bell: They need me over there to bring civilization and restore hope in Xalimos.

@AussieHustler

@sophisticate is our pride and joy, she illuminates our existence and without her we, as a people, are devoid of hope or cause. I said this many times on this forum. We are not ready to see someone like her go only to be left at the mercy of those who cannot appreciate her intelligence, lineage and honour.

I already have someone for her. So fadlan, please stop.

Wa billahi tawfeeq

Cityviews

The Prodigy
@AussieHustler

@sophisticate is our pride and joy, she illuminates our existence and without her we, as a people, are devoid of hope or cause. I said this many times on this forum. We are not ready to see someone like her go only to be left at the mercy of those who cannot appreciate her intelligence, lineage and honour.

Wa billahi tawfeeq

Bro , I already got a list of Djiboutian Awdalites with PHDs for the sister , I’ll keel it on a portable flash drive just in case.

@AussieHustler

Wa billahi tawfeeq

@Cauli

I second to every word you said above and it’s time that the two mighty clans, my Nigerian Fulani and hers to meet and hammer a deal. An economic and political brotherhood & unity of the two peoples will ensue. @Cauli please accept my cousin @halwa to be your third wife.

Ethiopia ? My paternal ancestors haven’t been living there since the 1600s

Also I’m going to Djibouti soon , I’ll post some pics up here just to make you bitter :ulyin:

@Cityviews

I will love to go to Jibouti one day and do some diving and snorkeling in the Red-sea. Heard you can swim alongside whale sharks in Djibouti. Expedite our meher and wedding processes and our honeymoon will be in the blessed lands of Awdal and Djibouti.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Cauli :yacadiim: Your words are like prose - very endearing and touching. I have always wanted to be appreciated for those qualities rather than fetishized.

@Cityviews, since I have you scouts to recruit I can sit back lazily and chill (in the relationship department).

@AussieHustler

Madame is protected against ajnabi juju and recoils from the odour of fufu.

Last edited:
@Cauli

I second to every word you said above and it’s time that the two mighty clans, my Nigerian Fulani and hers to meet and hammer a deal. An economic and political brotherhood & unity of the two peoples will ensue. @Cauli please accept my cousin @halwa to be your third wife.

@AussieHustler

I'm a believer in monogamous relationships.

I think sister @halwa is Reer Mudug, which means I would be bullied every day and come out of the house with scars on my face. I'm too miskeen for that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@AussieHustler

I'm a believer in monogamous relationships.

I think sister @halwa is Reer Mudug, which means I would be bullied every day and come out of the house with scars on my face. I'm too miskeen for that.

:siilaanyolaugh: @AussieHustler, monogamy is my favourite 7-letter word.

This Ugaas is credible and meant to be placed on a pedestal. That won't topple like an autocratic regime. And I only play for his team.

@Cauli, these geeljires don't get me like you do.

Last edited:
:siilaanyolaugh: @AussieHustler, monogamy is my favourite 7-letter word.

This Ugaas is credible and meant to be placed on a pedestal. That won't topple like an autocratic regime. And I only play for his team.

@Cauli, these geeljires don't get me like you do.

@sophisticate

Istaqfurallah, ugaasyada waa wax baxshe (giver) ee keligii reerka ma cunno? Let me do a little research about dadka aan la xididayo? I’ve been warned about the Oromos and their relatives. No pun dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending