EXCLUSIVE: Geeljire in Edmonton got kicked out of a shisha last place, shoots it up, kills 1 (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine dying in a shiisha place

:farmajoyaab:

Let me take a moment to imagine that
9312.jpg

Been telling @sophisticate to move from that shithole graveyard place of Somalis, but to no avail. Wey sixrantahay.

Waryaa @R.Kelly there were no gunshots, what’s with you and the fake news? Nothing worthy to report from the capital of the Third World, London?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Sydney will be an ideal place for you. A safe cosmopolitan city of 5 million people and have you heard of Bondi Beach? It surrounded by many pristine beaches. Never snows and the lowest temperatures are 16 degrees Celsius during winter.

Don't disappoint him, Roger is waiting for you.

View attachment 69899

:yacadiim: I do not support bestality. Perhaps, I should scout Faraxs from different jurisdictions.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

You are loosening up, from an Awdal guy to any Farah, we made huge step forward. I will send you the CV’s of few Farahs that I think match you.

:nahgirl: Wait. My heart still belongs to them.

@Cauli is my hook up to Reer UK. He has me considering younger Adalites from across the pond.

:bell: They need me over there to bring civilization and restore hope in Xalimos.

:nahgirl: Wait. My heart still belongs to them.

@Cauli is my hook up to Reer UK. He has me considering younger Adalites from across the pond.

:bell: They need me over there to bring civilization and restore hope in Xalimos.

@sophisticate

Is this @Cauli guy trustworthy? I hope he doesn’t sell you to a Jamaican or Libyan gang. I thought reer Awdal were the most civilised Somalilanders, did the reer Awdal intermarriages with the Oromos diluted it? Wish you well with your endeavours, you’re a genuine mujahidad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending