Example on how weak Somali genes are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Western Somalis won't be around forever either way. Lest we forget that we are living here as guests, and not as native citizens. A privilege that can be taken away at a moments notice by the people who are truly in power, should the mood ever strike them.

So i say let them go and mix themselves into obscurity. As long as Somalis exist in Somalia we won't ever dissappear. :fittytousand:

May you become a resident of a little place called Cuckmandu. I'm sure, you'll like it there.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You are the embodiment of that other user aintcha? New macawiis?

Cuck would imply that i somehow get enjoyment out of it. When have i said that? I barely interact with you on this forum, so i'm going to assume that you're probably confusing me with someone else once again.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Cuck would imply that i somehow get enjoyment out of it. When have i said that? I barely interact with you on this forum, so i'm going to assume that you're probably confusing me with someone else once again.
:drakewtf:You're a Somali male on 'SSpot' and ambivalent to the obscuring of nations. You are one dog collar away from being owned. I've taken it upon myself to man-up for you. Plus, I think you're too far gone from BPAs.:wtf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
wouldn't it be funny if those kids grew up to be white supremacists, they look even more white than most white supremacists i've seen

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:drakewtf:You're a Somali male on 'SSpot' and ambivalent to the obscuring of nations. You are one dog collar away from being owned. I've taken it upon myself to man-up for you. Plus, I think you're too far gone from BPAs.:wtf:

I have no idea as to what you're babbling about. Why don't you in clear terms put forth your issues with my statements and we can go from there.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate what is your views on interracial marriages?:farmajoyaab:

I find the visual mismatch different. We have a natural affinity for what looks similar to us. I could see how frequent exposure can cause an affinity to develop from realizing you have common values, similarities or interests. Then again, that person could also just get boxed in as a platonic friend indefinitely. I have friends that are ajnabi but I consider them 'boys' nothing more. I was born and raised in the west. For myself, I don't see myself with just anybody. Ideological alignment and physical similarity/same ethnicity are requisite. I'm very tolerant and openminded outside of SSpot with what other people choose to do with their lives. After all, why focus on something you have no sway over. People can marry whoever they want. I wouldn't want anyone forcing me to change my preference, so I wouldn't do the same to them. I'm more interested in studying people and 'IDEAS'

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have no idea as to what you're babbling about. Why don't you in clear terms put forth your issues with my statements and we can go from there.

:childplease: Ninyahow, you know what I'm talking about. Apathy is a symptom of low testosterone. That's the only reason I've called you a cuck.

I find the visual mismatch different. We have a natural affinity for what looks similar to us. I could see how through frequent exposure can cause an affinity to develop from common values, similarities or interests. Then again, that person could also just get boxed in as a platonic friend indefinitely. I have friends that are ajnabi but I consider them 'boys' nothing more. I was born and raised in the west. For myself, I don't see myself with just anybody. Ideological alignment and physical similarity/same ethnicity are requisite. I'm very tolerant and openminded outside of SSpot with what other people choose to do with their lives. After all, why focus on something you have no sway over. People can marry whoever they want. I wouldn't want anyone forcing me to change my preference, so I wouldn't do the same to them. I'm more interested in studying people and 'IDEAS'
That was a quite elegant post, You have a very mature way of looking at things. I respect that:samwelcome:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:childplease: Ninyahow, you know what I'm talking about. Apathy is a symptom of low testosterone. That's the only reason I've called you a cuck.

Right, you want me to and moan about interracial couples. I'm sorry for seeing the bigger picture and not obsessing over any random xalimo marrying out. I'll start working on those xalimo race traitor threads right away. :drakekidding:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm very tolerant and openminded outside of SSpot with what other people choose to do with their lives. After all, why focus on something you have no sway over. People can marry whoever they want. I wouldn't want anyone forcing me to change my preference, so I wouldn't do the same to them.

That's literally my own stance verbatim. :gucciwhat: :drakewtf:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Western Somalis won't be around forever either way. Lest we forget that we are living here as guests, and not as native citizens. A privilege that can be taken away at a moments notice by the people who are truly in power, should the mood ever strike them.

So i say let them go and mix themselves into obscurity. As long as Somalis exist in Somalia we won't ever dissappear. :fittytousand:
Yeah, but you're a Western Somali. Unless you want to bring your kids and your grandchildren to Somalia and have significantly less advantages in life, eventually YOUR lineage will resemble that of OPs image.
In other words, you think people will indiscriminately shag anything within arms reach. Oh yee of little faith.:yacadiim:

It's actually natural to want to diversify sexually. It's partly why we're attracted to accents other than our own. It's cerebral and unnatural to breed selectively by race alone :hillarybiz:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, but you're a Western Somali. Unless you want to bring your kids and your grandchildren to Somalia and have significantly less advantages in life, eventually YOUR lineage will resemble that of OPs image.

It's actually natural to want to diversify sexually. It's partly why we're attracted to accents other than our own. It's cerebral and unnatural to breed selectively by race alone :hillarybiz:
Then please tell me why dudes like women that look like them? :ileycry:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Perhaps. I doubt it though. Right wing populism is only getting more popular, and when right wing nationalism starts dominating, most Somalis will return out of their own free will, or by force.

Not really. White people barely mix, even with all the non whites running around in their countries. Only races that perceive race mixing as an upgrade actively pursue it. Inferiority complexes are real.

Also, tribalism is very natural.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm a lady, so the agreeableness works. You're supposed to be a little more savage. :wow:

:fantasia2:

I got more important things to worry about. If xalimo wants to get it on with Tyrone or Roger she can be my guest. :siilaanyosmile:

Not my family, not my problem. :dabcasar:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Perhaps. I doubt it though. Right wing populism is only getting more popular, and when right wing nationalism starts dominating, most Somalis will return out of their own free will, or by force.

Not really. White people barely mix, even with all the non whites running around in their countries. Only races that perceive race mixing as an upgrade actively pursue it. Inferiority complexes are real.

Also, tribalism is very natural.
Thats why I'm happy I'm in the US. If a race war happens, minorities at least stand a chance of winning here :mjpls:

The second part is not necessarily true nowadays. You have to remember racial purity was the ideology invented to keep class distinctions between races. It kept poor whites on the side of rich whites. That's no longer in vogue.

The 2nd fastest growing racial group in the US after asians is people who identify as 2 or more races :hemad:

@sophisticate I don't know whay koolaid you've been drinking but keep it up :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending