Example on how weak Somali genes are

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be the "5% east African" on his great grandkids genetics test. Barely remembered, a distant memory. :siilaanyosmile:
He will now be used by his great white granchildren to prove that they are not racists, we will end up like the poor native americans being used just to prove whites are not racist. I can hear it now "we're not racist we have 2% native and 5% somali blood"

:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh::samwelcome:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
He will now be used by his great white granchildren to prove that they are not racists, we will end up like the poor native americans being used just to prove whites are not racist. I can hear it now "we're not racist we have 2% native and 5% somali blood"

:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh::samwelcome:

Whenever i see anyone claim the native American identity they look highly mixed with Europeans. Poor people. Conquered both geographically and genetically. :mjcry:

So sad i like the native americans they were the gaurdians of america and lived at one with the land. We must take precautions don't trust poor white niggas that come begging for food.

isnt this the case for every generation thought ? even bantu people ? and we allways have to remenber allah s.w.t has created us all.

tumal

hyde
Yup were in the same boat as white ppl scared as hell of the superior Bantu gene
East Africans are prob more related to Europeans than they are to Bantus and Arabs, someone need to take genetic samples from each tribes to find out. We also are the only africans who have Neanderthal gene which other africans lack.

East Africans are prob more related to Europeans than they are to Bantus and Arabs, someone need to take genetic samples from each tribes to find out. We also are the only africans who have Neanderthal gene which other africans lack.
The ancient admixture is only about 30% on average and it likely came via an already mixed population such as the ancient Egyptians or Natufians who would have resembled modern Europeans very little.

The ancient admixture is only about 30% on average and it likely came via an already mixed population such as the ancient Egyptians or Natufians who would have resembled modern Europeans very little.

Reconstruction of Natufian:

download.jpg

World

VIP
No lol. Horner genetics are between 40-50 % western euroasian(the only thing you got right is that the admixture is ancient).

The Latent Somali genes of those Kids will trigger once they get older, the kid on the rights skin is already becoming a shade darker. When Somali's are born they look like Malaysians or Chinese people but as they grow older they look Somali. Check your baby pictures does it resemble you in anyway today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts