Ex Somali?

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
Whenever I go on Somali Twitter or Somali Clubhouse I see their BIO so you tell me what the hell is a Ex Somali? :notsureif:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Too many threads has been made on this subject, last one was literally trending two days ago, try to use the search feature unless you did this one purpose to have the woodworks come out their caves with their hateful comments towards Somali non-believers.

Anways, enjoy your Platinum thread in advance.:francis:

Oromia President

Too many threads has been made on this subject, last one was literally trending two days ago, try to use the search feature unless you did this one purpose to have the woodworks come out their caves with their hateful comments towards Somali non-believers.

Anways, enjoy your Platinum thread in advance.:francis:
My bad dint see just merge the thread then :damedamn:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
No I’m not Oromo Allhamdulilah I just like their culture anyways let’s switch

What does Ex Somali mean really?

I have never heard of someone claiming they are an ex-Somali. Maybe, in the context of them having left Islam, the community have shunned them away from the culture. Perhaps, they resort to using the “ex-Somali” title for comedic purposes.

I am not a Mod and can't merge threads, anyway why did you change your nickname? did the khaniis jokes bother you that much?:drakelaugh:
Don't say me that in addition of being an oromo, he's an fuutoguusjeexjeex
8609CF3E-7939-4912-BDF5-88D3054049AD.jpeg

An ex-Somali is usually a pathetic excuse for a Human no matter what they've accomplished in life. Best to not even waste time contemplating about them.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Since when was that allowed over my studies and meeting sheikhs. I’ve never heard of this before care to explain?

A gay person is one who is sexually attracted to their same sex. A gay person can be a Muslim. The issue in Islam is that the gay person cannot do the actual deed itself because it is a sin. That’s all it is. So the Muslim individual can be gay without acting on their desires

Oromia President

A gay person is one who is sexually attracted to their same sex. A gay person can be a Muslim. The issue in Islam is that the gay person cannot do the actual deed itself because it is a sin. That’s all it is. So the Muslim individual can be gay without acting on their desires
Hm interesting is there a quote or a verse to it?