Ex Shia: “I read the Qur’an, it destroyed Shi’ism”

Masha'Allah. I hope Allah guides the Shia. Even if they don't become Sunni, I hope they at least stop slandering the sahaaba. How can you love Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) but you are not respectful of his wife?

Ayyub reported: Muhammad ibn Sirin, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “I suspect a man who degrades Abu Bakr and Umar does not love the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3685

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Tirmidhi

If you talk bad about the companions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)- what are you suggesting about our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him)?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Masha'Allah. I hope Allah guides the Shia. Even if they don't become Sunni, I hope they at least stop slandering the sahaaba. How can you love Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) but you are not respectful of his wife?

Ayyub reported: Muhammad ibn Sirin, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “I suspect a man who degrades Abu Bakr and Umar does not love the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3685

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Tirmidhi

If you talk bad about the companions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)- what are you suggesting about our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him)?
I especially dislike how they mock Aisha RA. :francis:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They are tuly misguided people that follow their whims and desires. They have no evidence to back their claim about Aisha and are making up lies to suit their agenda and ego. May Allah curse them

Trending

Latest posts