Ex- on social media

Schitts Creek Agree GIF by CBC
Yeah I thought this was standard. They would lose all access to me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They're coping. They're looking for someone that they can speak to. It is part of their healing process. I never ridicule them. Just sympathize with them and wish the best for them.

Spoken like a career Dumpee. How many women dumped u habibi? Egregious. :(

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Block or get blocked on everywhere only way. This btch blocked me on everything and calls me at 2am on private cadaan sharmut0

Spoken like a career Dumpee. How many women dumped u habibi? Egregious. :(

:ftw9nwa:

Back in the day when I was in the dating business (before I got married), I developed a thick skin. I didn't care how many women rejected me; I used to just focus on my success rates. And any man who developed that mentality would never get disappointed simply because he is focusing on his success rates and not the loses. Wtf, you should've seen me what I used to do on Friday and Saturday afternoons.

:ftw9nwa:

Back in the day when I was in the dating business (before I got married), I developed a thick skin. I didn't care how many women rejected me; I used to just focus on my success rates. And any man who developed that mentality would never get disappointed simply because he is focusing on his success rates and not the loses. Wtf, you should've seen me what I used to do on Friday and Saturday afternoons.
Success rates? Wow you know I sue to think this is evil. But that I can hear my bio clock I think ama start talking to many guys at once I am tired of sticking N to one only to waste my time. The B in me is up!

Are you a robot? Not even curious 😂
Not at all! I don’t see the point in stalking people like that. My mentality is don’t go where you’re not appreciated in any kind of relationship. I see it as being damaging for my self-esteem or self-worth doing that. Strangely enough, I would start feeling disgusted by them.