"Ex-Muslim" Somali makes a terrible take on our Dhaqan

Here it is, you can go read it but to condense it they basically said that Somalis born in Somalia like to point out flaws in people pretty quickly and make them "uncomfortable" while in America and the West in the culture prioritizes smiles, constant praise, and making people feel comfortable.

The most self-hating piece of shit I've seen in a while, and there's some more self-haters in the comments.

Somalis do not prioritize making you feel good with fake smiles and boring talk like the West does, if a Somali sees a flaw it's going to get pointed out, not because they want to insult you but to simply let you know of that flaw so you can fix it. Whether it's you smelling bad, or your hair being messy, or sauce dripping on your shirt, etc.

Why do these so called "Ex-Muslim" Somalis love to bash on their Soomaalinimo so much it's so embarassing

Edit: I find another post of a "Ex-Muslim" Somali wanting to promote atheism to the Somali people, especially the ones back home.

YouTube Channel : XSomalian (reddit.com)

Subhanallah, I fear scrolling deeper into the server for I may bear witness to more stupidity

Edit number 2: I made the dumb mistake of scrolling deeper and found more stupidity. One person said that Somalia will one day become athiest, and another said, and I quote "f*ck Somalis, I only care about my XSomalian brothers". The self hate and loathing runs so deep wallahi they need therapy

Last edited:
Alot of them are young and confused.....going through an identity crisis. A majority of them will come back to the deen. most of their argurments are based on "Somalia is muslim, so it must be because of islam, why the region is so bad"....they don't want to read somali history and are pretty ignorant on somali culture in general.

not to mention that nobody cares about ex-muslims in the west....they always want to make noise like somebody trying to kill them, when in reality all their looking for is attention. yeah, al-shabaab is gonna use their small resources to come after a random kaffir in london.

Alot of them are young and confused.....going through an identity crisis. A majority of them will come back to the deen. most of their argurments are based on "Somalia is muslim, so it must be because of islam, why the region is so bad"....they don't want to read somali history and are pretty ignorant on somali culture in general.

not to mention that nobody cares about ex-muslims in the west....they always want to make noise like somebody trying to kill them, when in reality all their looking for is attention. yeah, al-shabaab is gonna use their small resources to come after a random kaffir in london.
Exactly, they don't understand how insignificant they are to Somalis IN Somalia, they have problems like rebuilding the country from the ground up.

Psychologist

Changemaker

Here it is, you can go read it but to condense it they basically said that Somalis born in Somalia like to point out flaws in people pretty quickly and make them "uncomfortable" while in America and the West in the culture prioritizes smiles, constant praise, and making people feel comfortable.

The most self-hating piece of shit I've seen in a while, and there's some more self-haters in the comments.

Somalis do not prioritize making you feel good with fake smiles and boring talk like the West does, if a Somali sees a flaw it's going to get pointed out, not because they want to insult you but to simply let you know of that flaw so you can fix it. Whether it's you smelling bad, or your hair being messy, or sauce dripping on your shirt, etc.

Why do these so called "Ex-Muslim" Somalis love to bash on their Soomaalinimo so much it's so embarassing

Edit: I find another post of a "Ex-Muslim" Somali wanting to promote atheism to the Somali people, especially the ones back home.

Subhanallah, I fear scrolling deeper into the server for I may bear witness to more stupidity

Edit number 2: I made the dumb mistake of scrolling deeper and found more stupidity. One person said that Somalia will one day become athiest, and another said, and I quote "f*ck Somalis, I only care about my XSomalian brothers". The self hate and loathing runs so deep wallahi they need therapy
They got point, why are you acting like Somali culture is okay? Also you said Somalis point out what is flaw about people, maybe they should point the one in their government and in their people but okay.

Also nothing wrong with promoting people to think outside of the box rather than just following a religion blindly. We need more Smart people in the community, how is that self hating? they are just trying better the lives of their better and make their people think outside of this small box they were trapped.

enlightenment, we need our people to change their backwards way and lead theirselves to better place. Revolution shall start, Somali enlightenment
download (26).jpg

They got point, why are you acting like Somali culture is okay? Also you said Somalis point out what is flaw about people, maybe they should point the one in their government and in their people but okay.

Also nothing wrong with promoting people to think outside of the box rather than just following a religion blindly. We need more Smart people in the community, how is that self hating? they are just trying better the lives of their better and make their people think outside of this small box they were trapped.

enlightenment, we need our people to change their backwards way and lead theirselves to better place. Revolution shall start, Somali enlightenment
View attachment 194648
A rural somali man is not going to care about what happens in Mogadishu when he's a geeljire in Nugaal, you overestimate the importance of the government to the Somali people and their reliance on it.

They are insulting their people, so it's self hating. The western diaspora superiority complex is sickening.

Atheism is a dumb western idea that has no place in Somalia, even before Islam we believed in a Monotheistic religion. The Englightenment was the downfall of the West and brought all these liberal ideas to it.

Psychologist

Changemaker
A rural somali man is not going to care about what happens in Mogadishu when he's a geeljire in Nugaal, you overestimate the importance of the government to the Somali people and their reliance on it.

They are insulting their people, so it's self hating. The western diaspora superiority complex is sickening.

Atheism is a dumb western idea that has no place in Somalia, even before Islam we believed in a Monotheistic religion. The Englightenment was the downfall of the West and brought all these liberal ideas to it.
Most of the people live in the city, the problems the government make will affects everyone but okay.

How is calling out your people for their low iqnimo self hating? how is that having superiority complex? you know what is superiority complex, its just leaving the problem like that and acting like everything is okay because its okay for your people. as long as its your people who is doing it you have no problem with it.

"ATheiSm IS DUmb" bro maybe do your research without having some bias nigga on your mind.
you know how dumb is to create a whole world to just want them to worship you? you do you dawg just do your research before speaking out of something

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
First, he is not wrong about Somalis' culture. But this intrusive and unmannered culture from Somalis is to be found everywhere we are. I have my cousins who are half-Somalis who work in Djibouti in the Justice Ministery; even in governmental departments, Somali Cissas/Isaaqs are the loudest, rudest with their undisciplined behaviors (spitting on the ground, screaming from one place to another, with sexist and racist remarks).

Second,
just because he's at the other side of your spectrum, him being an "Ex-Muslim Somali" doesn't invalidate his life experiences. People are generally too curious and don't hesitate to talk shit behind your back and lie to you. I can agree with him, we need to re-adjust our culture to make it less toxic and normal (not to mention how we treat our minorities).
But I wouldn't advise following Americans' morals and ethics as a whole, but taking what is useful (their work ethic and family unit) and leaving the rest.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I gained some kilos once and got called fat by this random Somali adeer.

The man is a middle-aged bald obese who only speaks Arabic at the masjid.

I was so close to roasting him in Arabic but I allowed him cos my dad was sitting next to him.

:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Most of the people live in the city, the problems the government make will affects everyone but okay.

How is calling out your people for their low iqnimo self hating? how is that having superiority complex? you know what is superiority complex, its just leaving the problem like that and acting like everything is okay because its okay for your people. as long as its your people who is doing it you have no problem with it.

"ATheiSm IS DUmb" bro maybe do your research without having some bias nigga on your mind.
you know how dumb is to create a whole world to just want them to worship you? you do you dawg just do your research before speaking out of something
Btw around 50% of the Somali population are urbanised. Far higher then neighboring countries.

First, he is not wrong about Somalis' culture. But this intrusive and unmannered culture from Somalis is to be found everywhere we are. I have my cousins who are half-Somalis who work in Djibouti in the Justice Ministery; even in governmental departments, Somali Cissas/Isaaqs are the loudest, rudest with their undisciplined behaviors (spitting on the ground, screaming from one place to another, with sexist and racist remarks).

Second,
just because he's at the other side of your spectrum, him being an "Ex-Muslim Somali" doesn't invalidate his life experiences. People are generally too curious and don't hesitate to talk shit behind your back and lie to you. I can agree with him, we need to re-adjust our culture to make it less toxic and normal (not to mention how we treat our minorities).
But I wouldn't advise following Americans' morals and ethics as a whole, but taking what is useful (their work ethic and family unit) and leaving the rest.
Yes I agree Somalis need to tone down their criticism, but my main problem comes from them revering the West as some perfect model of society, especially when it comes to matters of religion and culture for Somalis

You are right on that, that's my mistake, I assumed Somalis were still majority Nomadic.

"Calling them out" no they genuinely think they are superior to Somalis in Somalia who are Muslim go look through the subreddit and see

And I have done my own research, I just don't see how Atheism is logical, and even if it was, converting the Somali people is very unlikely Somalia is the most Muslim country in the world.

Btw around 50% of the Somali population are urbanised. Far higher then neighboring countries.
I don't know where he got the idea that Somalis don't criticize the government, Somalis love bickering, the bicker over everything, including politics.

But I did make the mistake of assuming Somalis were still mostly nomads.

Psychologist

Changemaker
You are right on that, that's my mistake, I assumed Somalis were still majority Nomadic.

"Calling them out" no they genuinely think they are superior to Somalis in Somalia who are Muslim go look through the subreddit and see

And I have done my own research, I just don't see how Atheism is logical, and even if it was, converting the Somali people is very unlikely Somalia is the most Muslim country in the world.
they dont think they are superior, you just think that way dawg. they are just calling out their people for the wrong they are doing. yeah i seen.

converting one person is enough, i believe whatever they are doing is good for the people to open their mind to the real world and view it as it is

He/she talking bullshid and has accepted the role of being inferiour. Bashing his/her people in order to seem civilized. And can they explain worldstar and why americans love filming other peoples misfortune🧐

Trending