Ex Muslim Somali girl debates Muslim girl

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
This girl basically made up a fake god and set her own rules while still separating her “ego” from her “soul”.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Who cares wallahi I hate people who are a nuisance and into everybody’s business,

I can smell reer minesota/Toronto from a mile away, Horta who told them to debate those who leave a religion, it’s their choice at the end off the day and debating them won’t solve anything, hating on them won’t change anything, just pray that Allah will bring them to the right path!

Who cares wallahi I hate people who are a nuisance and into everybody’s business,

I can smell reer minesota/Toronto from a mile away, Horta who told them to debate those who leave a religion, it’s their choice at the end off the day and debating them won’t solve anything, hating on them won’t change anything, just pray that Allah will bring them to the right path!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First of all, she clearly has a mental illness or something also she sounds like she has been taking some substances. If she has a kid what is she doing on tiktok live arguing go feed him or something. Secondly, is it me or are the biggest ex muslims among Somalis women? Idk but atleast on social media it seems like they are the majority I wonder why. Somalis regardless should stop caring when one of their own leave the deen tbh. These secular murtads marry out and their children don't retain the culture. 2 generations and they stop being Somali, they don't affect Somali community since they're barely Somali anyways let them be.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala

your right but this girl is all up in social media talking about how abusive it is for not letting her drink

Trending