Ex Muslim reverts back to Islam after 3 years

Sxb Just worry about ending up in Heaven and enjoy your 72 virgins and we gonna chill in the depth of hell, is that too much to ask, I refuse to be a sheep and follow my parents blindfully like the sheeps you guys are, I am human and my brain is here for me to use it.

Horta why y'all focused on me and @Hassan mahat when there is plenty of others who are not even Muslims like us.:ftw9nwa:
Hassan is misguided but you are kafir how can you say shirk and slander islam then call yourself muslim

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
she's christian because she experienced "radical izlam" LOOL the holes in her story

Disgusting. I would sooner she become an atheist. Becoming Christian?! Our mortal bloody enemies for centuries?! Complete betrayal.
:pacspit:

Secularism is shirk, shirk is the biggest injustice commited against Allah, it is better for you to fornicate or drink alcohol then commit shirk, no sin is worse than shirk.

Not much different from the majority of Somalis for the last millennium. What many of you ignore here is that Islam came to Somalia through trade which means it was adopted in a very syncretic manner with much of the pre-Islamic culture and customs intact. Just a hundred years ago most Somalis still believed in sacred trees, trials by fire, were telling folktales like this, practicing the same burial rituals and material culture they did during the pre-Islamic era and believing on some level in figures like "Nidar" and "Huur":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our ancestors were drowning in shirk.
:mjkkk:

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
So you think the quran is violent and that the Bible is a merry go round of rainbows? Ready for a debate or will you run away like every other time?:pachah1:
i noticed how he never bothered to reply to me. LOOOOL. this guy was obliterated in this thread.

*insert somali voice* FIIINISHED!

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
These niggas showing us one guy reverting back to Islam while we can show thousands of Somalis leaving Islam.
1:100,000 ratio lol.

Somali Muslims are humongous compared to Somali Murtads.

2050 will prove that Islam can't really die.

Trending

Latest posts