Evolution of Somali cultural dress

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
You’ve made it clear you find Somali girls ugly :frdfvsb:
I dont find them attractive but i still love them very dearly and care about them. Ukhti, do i have to find them sexually attractive to care about them?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I dont find them attractive but i still love them very dearly and care about them. Ukhti, do i have to find them sexually attractive to care about them?
No I agree. I was just messing around lol. You have your preferences and that’s fine. But I’m happy that Somalis practice the deen more serious and hijab is now worn regularly by our people :it0tdo8:

Cyrus

No I agree. I was just messing around lol. You have your preferences and that’s fine. But I’m happy that Somalis practice the deen more serious and hijab is now worn regularly by our people :it0tdo8:
mashallah ukhti, im also pleased that thats the case.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
What would you propose akhi?? Women running around with booty shorts and crop tops up and down Mogadishu??

Salafism saved Somalia and without it- we would be no different to our Ethiopian neighbours who are frequented for sex tourism by Europeans. Alhamdulillah for salafism
Salafiyyah is indeed the true path in following Islam and the Sunnah.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalia was at its best under siyaad barre now compare it to current Somalia where a bunch of salafi xaywaans convince the population to do what their Saudi masters funding em tell them.

May we get another leader who'll push us to secularism.

Cyrus

Salafiyyah is indeed the true path in following Islam and the Sunnah.
I dont know why people act like salafi is a different sect from Sunni Islam akhi, many people seem to be miseducated on aqeedah. Salafi comes under Sunni Islam and most Sunnis are Salafi. I used to be an Ashari but became Salafi when my knowledge of the deen grew

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I dont know why people act like salafi is a different sect from Sunni Islam akhi, many people seem to be miseducated on aqeedah. Salafi comes under Sunni Islam and most Sunnis are Salafi. I used to be an Ashari but became Salafi when my knowledge of the deen grew
Mashallah, akhi. The terms Salafi, Sunni, Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah, As-hābul-Hadeeth and Ahlul-Hadeeth are interchangeable.

Whats the difference between a salafi and athari?

Cyrus

Whats the difference between a salafi and athari?
The main difference between the two aqeedahs is the acceptance of Tafwid al-Mana and the rejection of Tafwid al-Kayf.

This is simply a matter for the Ulema, we should love and respect each other Salafi's/Ashari's/Muturidi/Athari's, these are brothers in faith and may Allah be Pleased with them All.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Somalia was at its best under siyaad barre now compare it to current Somalia where a bunch of salafi xaywaans convince the population to do what their Saudi masters funding em tell them.

May we get another leader who'll push us to secularism.
Dictactorship never lasts for long so no, I doubt Siyad Barre was good for Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts