Evil Somali Step-Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Truly sad.

With these men it’s all about power and control and that something we see a lot of in this community. I’m sure the abusive signs were there but no one raised an eye until it was lethal. Wouldn’t be suprised if these men leave jail to marry again.

I think we somalis should accept that violence in any form especially against women and children is wrong and should be left behind. This is an idea most Africans do not agree on.

Truly sad.

With these men it’s all about power and control and that something we see a lot of in this community. I’m sure the abusive signs were there but no one raised an eye until it was lethal. Wouldn’t be suprised if these men leave jail to marry again.

I think we somalis should accept that violence in any form especially against women and children is wrong and should be left behind. This is an idea most Africans do not agree on.

With the behavior of xalimos lately I’d bet my left nut he’s gonna remarry not long after getting released. He’s gonna put on the fake holy man image talm bout I got closer to Allah with Abu Tyrone

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
She hates the fact a Geeljire like me wants to raise his children . I’m part of the new wave of geeljires who will fight in court for custody , these xalimos are something else nowadays

i was going some where else with it but alright bro.:childplease:

but you know western courts unless you can prove the mother is a crack head, you have no chance in hell. might as well turn into a obedient husband to the modern dominatrix wife. :tocry:

i was going some where else with it but alright bro.:childplease:

but you know western courts unless you can prove the mother is a crack head, you have no chance in hell. might as well turn into a obedient husband to the modern dominatrix wife. :tocry:

I know a couple of geeljires who had good success actually in family court . Don’t worry I shall defeat whatever comes my way

You dead ass had to PR xalimos with this thread.

Someone came across something heartbreaking and decided to post it and this nigga had to dig for a 2k12 article

:deadrose:

Saaxib, everyone knows Somali hooyos are the best. And as shitty as step parents can be, Somali step mums are probably better than their non-Somali equivalents

If I ever divorce my wife I’ll make it very clear to her I’ll chop her head off if she ever brings another nigga around my kids
Once you divorce her according to culture laws,national laws,sharia laws you have no power over her,she can marry again who she wants,if you like keep in touch with your kids,if they have issues or problems they can tell you,their father to go defend them but dont throw all the blame on the mother

Once you divorce her according to culture laws,national laws,sharia laws you have no power over her,she can marry again who she wants,if you like keep in touch with your kids,if they have issues or problems they can tell you,their father to go defend them but dont throw all the blame on the mother

:mjlol: The funny part is you think she will have the kids after divorce. I’m not going to get married in California or reside in California which has the most fucked up divoce laws. The kids will stay with me and she can come visit on weekends if she likes .

:mjlol: The funny part is you think she will have the kids after divorce. I’m not going to get married in California or reside in California which has the most fucked up divoce laws. The kids will stay with me and she can come visit on weekends if she likes .
Oh thats cool too,they need their hoyo thou so you should give her the freedom to cm visit,if it ever happens but inshallah you marriage will last till they bury you two

So I’m a troll for only wanting 1 wife and my kids to not be raised by a stranger?

You and your wife are no longer together, she has the right to move on and remarry, so do you. Life doesn't end after a failed marriage. People move on. A good mother would obviously pick a man who she thinks would be a suitable father figure in the child's life and a decent person overall..it's selfish of you that you'd have to make a mother choose between her happiness and her kids.

You and your wife are no longer together, she has the right to move on and remarry, so do you. Life doesn't end after a failed marriage. People move on. A good mother would obviously pick a man who she thinks would be a suitable father figure in the child's life and a decent person overall..it's selfish of you that you'd have to make a mother choose between her happiness and her kids.

Sorry if you still don’t understand but it’s not selfish it’s for my kids safety .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending