Evil Somali Step-Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy lost his head. I will send him to the hospital for check up.

If he is o.k then deport him to Somalia where he will get executed very fast.

America will put him in jail and feed him till he is elligible for parole.

Warheere

Somalia is too corrupt to be trusted with a case that involves influential people and most qurbo-joogs have influential family connections back home. What happened to this guy below, have they sentenced him yet?

Somali-Canadian arrested after 4 young sons slain in Somalia.

A 60-year-old Canadian has been arrested in Somalia, accused of murdering his four sons with a knife.

Local press reported that police in the central city of Beledweyn arrested Omar Shire Husein Sunday evening after his four young children — Yahye, 7, twins Idiris and Sakariye, 6, and Yonis, 3 — were found dead.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...ed_for_beheading_4_young_sons_in_somalia.html

Typical aussie coon. Brings up a story from a decade ago to feed his anti somali agenda. :rolleyes::gnzbryw:

Black

Aren’t the victims (dead children) Somalis too? Even murderers of helpless children ayaa Somalinimo ugu danqataa because in your eyes, Somali men are perfect.

Btw, a couple of days ago, there was a similar thread about step-mums and you were no where near it & that says much about your character. ‘nough said.

Black

Aren’t the victims (dead children) Somalis too? Even murderers of helpless children ayaa Somalinimo ugu danqataa because in your eyes, Somali men are perfect.

Btw, a couple of days ago, there was a similar thread about step-mums and you were no where near it & that says much about your character. ‘nough said.

First off, I see who you are quoting you dont need to add "black" in there, xoolo yahow

Second I dont care if anyone else made this thread but you have a clear agenda

And dont try to use the poor kids as bait because we all know your point wasnt to highlight the poor kids being abused but how evil and primitive somalis are, other wise you wouldnt have chosen an article from 2012.

And lastly quit the male feminist act because, despite what loser males such as yourself think women are not attracted to or impressed by pick me behavior

In Sharia law the father should take custody unless he is unfit . These western Xalimos are going against Islam :chrisfreshhah:

You are smart person but if the child is young it’s better for the mother to have custody unless she is not Fit. However you are right if the child is older they should stay with their father because I am the provider. Their mother is pretty useless at this point except for emotional connection for which she can come on the weekends for

“Women have more right to custody of children than men; in principle custody belongs to them, because they are more compassionate and more kind, and they know better how to raise small children, and they are more patient in dealing with the difficulties involved. The mother has more right to custody of her child, whether it is a boy or a girl, so long as she does not re-marry and so long as she meets the conditions of custody. This is according to scholarly consensus. “

I will say to my ex “If you want to remarry give me my children and f*ck off “

@esmailxxx @Shams nagi its that simple

Under sharia law it would be totally okay for me to chop my ex wife’s head off for trying to remarry while still having custody of my kids . I’m my children’s father not whatever bum you want to bring around , maybe I wasn’t being so extreme before :ehh:

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
God forbid I get a divorce. But if she marries an abusive guy, I'm gonna make her a widow.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Warheere

Somalia is too corrupt to be trusted with a case that involves influential people and most qurbo-joogs have influential family connections back home. What happened to this guy below, have they sentenced him yet?

Somali-Canadian arrested after 4 young sons slain in Somalia.

A 60-year-old Canadian has been arrested in Somalia, accused of murdering his four sons with a knife.

Local press reported that police in the central city of Beledweyn arrested Omar Shire Husein Sunday evening after his four young children — Yahye, 7, twins Idiris and Sakariye, 6, and Yonis, 3 — were found dead.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...ed_for_beheading_4_young_sons_in_somalia.html
In somalia if you kill someone. You get the death penalty.

The west will feed him and send journalists to interview him for the laughter to entertain their populace.
I dont see that as justice. Justice is the justice of Allah.
You kill you get killed.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You are smart person but if the child is young it’s better for the mother to have custody unless she is not Fit. However you are right if the child is older they should stay with their father because I am the provider. Their mother is pretty useless at this point except for emotional connection for which she can come on the weekends for

“Women have more right to custody of children than men; in principle custody belongs to them, because they are more compassionate and more kind, and they know better how to raise small children, and they are more patient in dealing with the difficulties involved. The mother has more right to custody of her child, whether it is a boy or a girl, so long as she does not re-marry and so long as she meets the conditions of custody. This is according to scholarly consensus. “

I will say to my ex “If you want to remarry give me my children and f*ck off “

@esmailxxx @Shams nagi its that simple

Under sharia law it would be totally okay for me to chop my ex wife’s head off for trying to remarry while still having custody of my kids . I’m my children’s father not whatever bum you want to bring around , maybe I wasn’t being so extreme before :ehh:
Which sharia allows you to chop your ex head off?
Alle kacabsi been haa kasheegin diinta.

@AussieHustler why did you delete my post calling you a europhile

Don't do it again

MuslimMan

I didn’t delete and never deleted any of your offensive posts towards me and don’t even care what you call me. Other moderators are probably enforcing the rules of the website and accordingly, may have deleted it. Maxaa dadka kaa fikrad duwan u caaydaa?

In somalia if you kill someone. You get the death penalty.

The west will feed him and send journalists to interview him for the laughter to entertain their populace.
I dont see that as justice. Justice is the justice of Allah.
You kill you get killed.

Wardheere

The death penalty in Somalia is for the minor clans? The judicial system of the West isn’t perfect, but it beats Somalia’s corrupt system by a mile.

Happy to see you will care about your children that much,but its unfair to make their hoyo some kind of villain

If you have to take custody of them haye,take it,but you have a hoyo somaha do you think it will be ok if your abo made her a villian

Not all women are stupid enough to go marry an angry abusive deadbeat,and whatever happens,you their father will always be there to protect them,the MAN your children will look upto

First off, I see who you are quoting you dont need to add "black" in there, xoolo yahow

Second I dont care if anyone else made this thread but you have a clear agenda

And dont try to use the poor kids as bait because we all know your point wasnt to highlight the poor kids being abused but how evil and primitive somalis are, other wise you wouldnt have chosen an article from 2012.

And lastly quit the male feminist act because, despite what loser males such as yourself think women are not attracted to or impressed by pick me behavior

Black

Join or donate to the team that are producing a new movie called, Hunting For Aussie.

Sxb, you want me to think, act and be someone else other than myself and I respectfully, reject and refuse it because I can’t be that person. If what I write is causing you anxiety and an anger that you couldn’t control, please skip my posts and don’t read them, or seek help. Who made you the guardian of Somalinimo? You write to me like an authoritarian dictator who’s in charge of what I can and cannot write about murderers, rapists, child killers because they happen to be Somalis. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, there is nothing to be marvellous about being Somalis, for goodness sake, we are the only nationality who will wildly celebrate and act like clowns if a student makes to a degree in Medicine, Engineering and etc. What does it say about the rest of the Somali youth? Sxb, there aren’t many positive things to say about us, Somalis. We are shafted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.