Everything is bigger in America, even masjids

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

My local masjids is literally the size of 2 classrooms :mjcry: we cannot compete with Murica. This is not even the 1st masjid like it, there is plenty of others. American muslims are wealthy and they are spending their money well.

In Europe, building a masjid of this size would be upwards of 10 million. There is no space or lacag to do it. Also gaalada here would stop the building process right on its tracks.

I need to experience America once in my life, that country doesn’t feel real to me.

Sol

?
Agree with the sentiment that mosque should become more like community centres with facilities for the youth like sports halls. Some of my fondest memories during my teens was sleeping over at the masjid and going for football in the mornings with fiqh/seerah lessons in the afternoon and evenings

Yeah but the biggest dawag scenes are in europe. Masjid look cool in america but the inside is dead, just filled with old heads.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Agree with the sentiment that mosque should become more like community centres with facilities for the youth like sports halls. Some of my fondest memories during my teens was sleeping over at the masjid and going for football in the mornings with fiqh/seerah lessons in the afternoon and evenings
Whats with all the UK men in the comments hating on Muslimahs and saying the little spaces we have should be converted into gyms for men
:draketf:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Put astro next to it, every young kid within a 5-mile radius will be praying all 5 prayers at the mosque.

Yeah but the biggest dawag scenes are in europe. Masjid look cool in america but the inside is dead, just filled with old heads.
They’re mostly chicken cottage akhis, not that many original thinkers.

My local masjids is literally the size of 2 classrooms :mjcry: we cannot compete with Murica. This is not even the 1st masjid like it, there is plenty of others. American muslims are wealthy and they are spending their money well.

In Europe, building a masjid of this size would be upwards of 10 million. There is no space or lacag to do it. Also gaalada here would stop the building process right on its tracks.

I need to experience America once in my life, that country doesn’t feel real to me.
lol, they even have the live-laugh-love aesthetic. My local Illinois masajid is big but doesn’t seem that big in comparison.

Attachments

• 8BCE4247-3440-48E0-9A31-9BF11CFF0E73.jpeg
    8BCE4247-3440-48E0-9A31-9BF11CFF0E73.jpeg
    597.9 KB · Views: 68

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I actually wrote this about the situation in Australia for non-whites here today, from my own day-to-day observations, in response to someone who told me they wanted to move here and wanted to know how it is for Aussie-Somalis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, have you experienced any racism?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Aussie cadaans have had their stock raised up way too high compared to their Anglo-American/Canadian counterparts becuase of Margot Robbie, Chris Hemsworth, Miranda Kerr and Heath Ledger, all of whom put us on the map. In reality, they're all the same. Cadaan wa cadaan. And yeah, grilled is an understatement. Summer here is nearly 50 degrees Celsius and it looks like they just glossed over Jahannam lmao

Trending

Latest posts