Everyone will retake the highschool exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loyan we want a somalia with a limited central gov responsible for Defence, Immigration, Justice etc. Few vital ministries max 5. Everything else falls under the states. The days for a student to go all the way to Xamar for an education or for someone to get a passport are over. While we are it, reduce the number of incompetent MPs in Parliament.

War Bocorow how does beesha MJ produce tribalists so frequently? Is there a recipe to follow Im starting to loose hope on Soomallinimo? Dont wonder If I becone full scale qabiilist.

Hey see the bigger picture we need to create unity. Corruption needs to be quelled. Waryaa to have national curriculum is essential to create a nation state in the long run. Our people need to have something that unifies them beyond the fake federal borders. Im not advocating for corruption. I just see this as chauvinist poöicy by greedy people that dont see beyond their tuulo.

How's your amisom/ugandese seedi doing horta? :drakelaugh:

Well a capital city can not be a federal state too for many reasonz

War Bocorow how does beesha MJ produce tribalists so frequently? Is there a recipe to follow Im starting to loose hope on Soomallinimo? Dont wonder If I becone full scale qabiilist.

It was an unrelated question. To answer your prefious comment. If you are for federalism based on rule of law I can respect that. Qabiil based federalism never though.

Answer the question bro

I didnt write this shit. How can I report it? Or dont you know? Is it enough if I just report them, from report button?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I didnt write this shit. How can I report it? Or dont you know? Is it enough if I just report them, from report button.
What's wrong? You've been accusing people who disagree with your failed politics of qabiilism this entire thread. It's pretty clear that you wrote that.

What's wrong? You've been accusing people who disagree with your failed politics of qabiilism this entire thread. It's pretty clear that you wrote that.

If you understand⁹ english. You would know why. I was quite clear when I said I DIDNT WRITE THOSE COMMENTS. Do you suffer from weak reading comprehension or something?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If you understand⁹ english. You would know why. I was quite clear when I said I DIDNT WRITE THOSE COMMENTS. Do you suffer from weak reading comprehension or something?
Do you have a split personality?

Is this new personality still against federalism?
:gaasdrink:

No bro. It supports "making Hobyo greate again". From now on I will use your fake medical diagnosis as a excuse to shit on your posts. Prepare yourself I have a boring summer ahead me.:hillarybiz:
You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending