Everyone drop a Celebrity face merge of them

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
20201004_100757.jpg

Some say I look like 2pac but when I do a faceswap, I end up looking like a Sikh hood nigga named Raj

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Ladies. I've managed to darken their hair but narrow cadaan noses. I was correct. Let it be known that Cushitic features are the slimmest humans can get. :mybusiness:

Damn, you're not even wrong. Noses being upgraded. I never actually thought of that.

:leon:

Cushitic noses >>>

Literally nothing comes close.

Looks like I missed out though. My whole family, except me has that quintessential elongated nose to arrogantly hold in the air.

:snoop:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Damn, you're not even wrong. Noses being upgraded. I never actually thought of that.

:leon:

Cushitic noses >>>

Literally nothing comes close.

Looks like I missed out though. My whole family, except me has that quintessential elongated nose to arrogantly hold in the air.

:snoop:

Don't worry you have the genes for a regal nose deep down.

how are some of these combinations making these cadaans look more cadaan but tinted

I have been saying for years that Somali 'Cushitic' features are not cadaan. They are in a league of their own and should never be mistyped as Caucasian to inflate the egos of people who would probably never look like that without the assisstance of a top plastic surgeon.

Trending