Every time I meet a Somali who speaks Arabic.

I think it's time to have self respect in our own languages.

Lol dhagan celis is so overrated bro. It only works if you are well rounded person in the place of upbringing itself.

I'v known some guys went for dhagan celis, came back worse
I'm a well-rounded guy so I'll be safe.
Is it true you can buy guns in the markets?

Interesting, sending somalis to saudi for dhaqin celis :mjlol:Did you find the time you spent there good? Was it fun? Qurankii maad soo baratay? Man i wish i could speak arabic.
You seem to dislike arabs. Care to explain? Woahh whaaat, thats funny, why would arabs learn somali :drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kek i dont dislike arabs i just dislike somalis who
worship them, arabs aren’t a monolith there’s good and bad ones y’know? they’re also fellow muslims and one of our neighbors so i dont mind carabta as a group, i have beef with the racist and arrogant ones tho.

why would they learn it? idk some hang around a lot of waryas, some have somali in-laws, its just a matter of where and who you grew up with y’kno

this is a very popular somali-saudi comedian btw

i liked the city i was dhaqan celised to because it (Jeddah) is already so black we even have african words in our dialect:kodaksmiley:

kek i dont dislike arabs i just dislike somalis who
worship them, arabs aren’t a monolith there’s good and bad ones y’know? they’re also fellow muslims and one of our neighbors so i dont mind carabta as a group, i have beef with the racist and arrogant ones tho.

why would they learn it? idk some hang around a lot of waryas, some have somali in-laws, its just a matter of where and who you grew up with y’kno

this is a very popular somali-saudi comedian btw

i liked the city i was dhaqan celised to because it (Jeddah) is already so black we even have african words in our dialect:kodaksmiley:
Are you from Saudi?

How’s the Somali community in Jeddah? Are they big? Might go there to visit family members.
i mean… there’s a whole street called the Somali Street:cool: but what i like about the community there is you get to see all walks of life there, from the rich oil money niggas, to the poor recently immigrated ones, mixed malis, full malis, religious malis, gay niggas, but its way smaller now post-MBS than it was pre-MBS.

many moved away to find greener pastures or just went back to the homeland

i mean… there’s a whole street called the Somali Street:cool: but what i like about the community there is you get to see all walks of life there, from the rich oil money niggas, to the poor recently immigrated ones, mixed malis, full malis, religious malis, gay niggas, but its way smaller now post-MBS than it was pre-MBS.

many moved away to find greener pastures or just went back to the homeland
Are the Somalis treated well In Jeddah? Also what type of Arab are you mixed with?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
its the same in saudi now except that in saudi, u can be a saudi from a different region and you can still be discriminated based on what part of saudi do you come from.

Jeez it’s that deep eh. Well the local emirates are majority arab with minority coming from Sunni part of Iran.

Saudis got a bigger population so it only makes too why they’re so tribalistic compared to the other khaleejis

Trending

Latest posts