Ever visited Dubai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Europeans you talk about are very few, the majority of Whites are middle class people in middle class homes. The UAE has 100000 Brits living there and they are not all rich !

@TheGlorySunFromTheNorth

Sxb, the visitors are middle and upper class who are willing to spend serious money at their stay in Dubai. Those who live there are either businesspeople, professionals and may I add wealthy criminals who laundered their money to Dubai.

@TheGlorySunFromTheNorth

Sxb, the visitors are middle and upper class who are willing to spend serious money at their stay in Dubai. Those who live there are either businesspeople, professionals and may I add wealthy criminals who laundered their money to Dubai.
Staying in a 5 star hotel in the summer in Dubai is not expensive. I was really surprised at how cheap it was, I paid 500 dollars for 10 days 5 star my room was at the top of the hotel with an amazing view over the city.

Staying in a 5 star hotel in the summer in Dubai is not expensive. I was really surprised at how cheap it was, I paid 500 dollars for 10 days 5 star my room was at the top of the hotel with an amazing view over the city.

@TheGlorySunFromTheNorth

If that's the case, then you might've scored the deal of the century or you might've been taken for a ride. 5star hotels in Dubai are the likes of Inter-Continental, The Hyatt, Sofitel and they cost at least $A300 p/night.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@TheGlorySunFromTheNorth

If that's the case, then you might've scored the deal of the century or you might've taken for a ride. 5star hotels in Dubai are the likes of Inter-Continental, The Hyatt, Sofitel and they cost at least $A300 p/night.
Seems like he's talking about 150 Dirham ($45) Somali Hotels in that city.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I have been to dubai 3 times. I really liked it because the atmosphere is different from sweden, but i recommend people to go to other places for vacation if you like historical places like castles.

Also you barely see any emirati girls there so my mission to find me one to get rich off failed :kendrickcry::mjcry:

halwa

✨🌙
I have been to dubai 3 times. I really liked it because the atmosphere is different from sweden, but i recommend people to go to other places for vacation if you like historical places like castles.

Also you barely see any emirati girls there so my mission to find me one to get rich off failed :kendrickcry::mjcry:
Her whole male clan will bury you alive before you can even manage to utter xilwa ya xabibti to her.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Her whole male clan will bury you alive before you can even manage to utter xilwa ya xabibti to her.
Somalis are actually respected in dubai, what do you think? that we are treated like negroes? :pachah1:xalimos always play a victim even tho they dont know shit

halwa

✨🌙
Somalis are actually respected in dubai, what do you think? that we are treated like negroes? :pachah1:xalimos always play a victim even tho they dont know shit
Who you calling xalimo, nigga?

You think they will respect your dhuxul ass and nappy hair? Snap back to reality. They do not interfere with anyone dark coloured. You clearly haven’t watched enough Arab channels.

halwa

✨🌙
:ohlord:you are talking like a self hating xalimo, warya qof caadi ah iska dhig :ufdup:
Why wouldn't they accept a superior majeerteen like me saxiibow :samwelcome:
You are a superior Majeerteen in your own house. Outside of that house you are nobody.

I’m hating you, doqon yahow.

halwa

✨🌙
Whta does that mean. Do you think all arabs are rich.
I have money and a lot of somali men have bank.
Plus who said she is high maintenance. Dont compare everyone else to yourself.
Arab women are high maintenance and you were complaining about high maintenance women earlier or does that only apply to Somali women?

Don’t talk about my high maintenance. Keep your mouth to yourself.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You are a superior Majeerteen in your own house. Outside of that house you are nobody.

I’m hating you, doqon yahow.
I can smell your inferior complexity from a mile away, did you get bullied in school for being somali? :gucciwhat:moving like a sjw blm xalimo :susp:

Arab women are high maintenance and you were complaining about high maintenance women earlier or does that only apply to Somali women?

Don’t talk about my high maintenance. Keep your mouth to yourself.
You dont know arab women and non diaspora somali women. Leave that to us.
We dont want diaspora halimos. Arab women are humble as og somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.