Ever visited Dubai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
You dont know arab women and non diaspora somali women. Leave that to us.
We dont want diaspora halimos. Arab women are humble as og somali women

Ar you can have them. Nobody is fighting for women. I was making a point. Don’t derail the topic. Self hating Abdi.

halwa

✨🌙
I can smell your inferior complexity from a mile away, did you get bullied in school for being somali? :gucciwhat:moving like a sjw blm xalimo :susp:

You getting triggered because you can’t face the fact that you are a nobody. I’m your superior, nacasyahoow. Adoon

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You getting triggered because you can’t face the fact that you are a nobody. I’m your superior, nacasyahoow. Adoon
How can you consider yourself superior when you think that a emirati girl won't accept you just because of your skin, saxiib you need therapy it seems like you have identity crisis and self hate.

halwa

✨🌙
How can you consider yourself superior when you think that a emirati girl won't accept you just because of your skin, saxiib you need therapy it seems like you have identity crisis and self hate.

I never spoke about me. It was about you and all of the other black males. I wasn’t the one who wanted an emarati. Talk about yourself

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I think she is, she has a strong hatred of somalis and even wants us to be as her negro ass :mjlol:who let this bantu out of the banana plantations:kodaksmiley:

It seems like that. the "If your not black, you must be white" or the other classic" White people see you as a negro" are a giveaway:chrisfreshhah:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Like most have said Dubai is nothing special, if you’re just trying to get it checked off your list make your stay short, you can see everything you want in less than 5 days. I suggest you stay in palm Jumeirah area, it’s quite and closer to the nice beaches.

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa Somalis in UAE and Oman are respected what World do you live in? :farmajoyaab:

See that’s the problem? You Abdis have short attention span and only pick out certain words and phrases which trigger you and then you twist it around.

I was about the skin colour issue Arabs have and that picking someone of a darker skin colour is never their option. These Abdis here need a reality check. Making it seem like Somalis have no respect in the Arab world or that they are too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts