Ever visited Dubai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

?
Oddly enough I never saw any kids where I stayed and making dua for the rulers during jimca khutba was a new experience. Besides that shopping was very enjoyable, lots of different food try, and hospitality wherever you go. Would never want to live there though the city just feels so artificial like @Suldaanka said the streets are so clean and empty it gives a surreal outlook to the whole place.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yo most of the things in Puntland come from oman.
Why is there currency so strong
No clue. I didn’t even know their currency is strong. Oman is a very neutral country and the culture is rich. I loved Omanis out of all the khaleejis

Very nice people and many Somalis hold Omanis passports more than uae

No clue. I didn’t even know their currency is strong. Oman is a very neutral country and the culture is rich. I loved Omanis out of all the khaleejis

Very nice people and many Somalis hold Omanis passports more than uae
Yh. Their money is one of the strongest if not the strongest.
My family imports cement from there

psyche

To each their own
When I was young all I remember about that place is how densely populated it was by Indians.
Why are there so many Indians there anyway? :cosbyhmm:

Yes. I didn't like it. I didn't like Sharjah either, but it was closer to what I'd expect from an Arab country

Why would they rather be second class citizens in a racist Arab country than stay in India, is India really that bad?
India is the poorest country along with ethiopia.
There are no jobs and people come to the Khaleej and get paid 1500 a month and send it back. Lakiin its like a death sentence you probably wont come back

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Disappointing. Everyone nailed tbh. It felt fake and soulless. I liked Ajman and Sharjah much better.

There is a degree of truth to what you all wrote about being soulless but its much better than living in a cold climate western city where you have stay in your boring 9-5 job. In Dubai there is always something going on. And someone fascinating is always around the corner.

There are 3 Dubai

One for the wealthy Europeans who live in the Palm Islands, Burj hotel and the glitzy hotels and high end service apartments of the city. They hang in the fancy hotels bars and nightclubs where you will not be allowed to get in with your Costco or Kmart clothing.

The locals and their villa homes.

The rest. You will probably stay at a grotty motel run by a Somali or an Indian. Hang in the old souk part. Eat in their restaurants and hang in their shisha places.

Why waste the few grand you saved for many months and years just to live in the worst part of a city? Go to Africa and you will be seen as a wealthy diaspora person.

There are 3 Dubai

One for the wealthy Europeans who live in the Palm Islands, Burj hotel and the glitzy hotels and high end service apartments of the city. They hang in the fancy hotels bars and nightclubs where you will not be allowed to get in with your Costco or Kmart clothing.

The locals and their villa homes.

The rest. You will probably stay at a grotty motel run by a Somali or an Indian. Hang in the old souk part. Eat in their restaurants and hang in their shisha places.

Why waste the few grand you saved for many months and years just to live in the worst part of a city? Go to Africa and you will be seen as a wealthy diaspora person.
Those Europeans you talk about are very few, the majority of Whites are middle class people in middle class homes. The UAE has 100000 Brits living there and they are not all rich !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts