Ever had any supernatural experience?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
When no one is at home I dance really hard to hour-long Synthwave playlists in the toilet; I've been doing so for a few months now and with regret I haven't made any contact with our smokeless counterparts.

Jinn, ghost whatever? Sadly, I've haven't experienced anything yet but I love story like these. You guys got any stories?
No. I don't plan to lol
I use to be so scared of jins.I am not scared of them now because Allah said don't dear them fear me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jinn, ghost whatever? Sadly, I've haven't experienced anything yet but I love story like these. You guys got any stories?

I cursed three people with the power of Jiinn and it came true

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
smoked 1 gram of hash after tolerance break once

i was so high that i taught i sat beside the shaytaan himself
in reality it was just my shadow lol

i was paralyzed for a good 2min until i snapped out of it

worst trip ever

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I Lived In A Haunted House

It was a Wednesday morning and every family member except me and my older sister went to work or school. I was going to the kitchen for breakfast and i heard my sister walking in the living room, Just pacing back and forth.

When i get to the kitchen i see my older sister eating a sandwich. I swear my jaw almost hit the floor. My sister immediately knew there was something wrong and said "Are you OK? you look shocked"
I whispered to her "Sis there is someone in the living room"
And my sister being who she is started laughing loudly. She thought i was pranking her.

But then she heard the footsteps in the living room and we gave each other a look of absolute terror. We decided to go and check it out. On our way to the living room the footsteps abruptly stopped and we heard the living room computer get turned on. Me and my older sister stopped walking and looked at each other for a brief moment then kept going. When we reached the living room corner, i jumped into the living room to catch whatever was in there off guard.

But..........the room was empty and then i heard my sister scream while looking at the living room computer. My sister is tough and strong-willed. I never heard her scream like that ever in my entire life.

When i looked at the computer i saw it and i immediately froze. I couldn't move. I couldn't scream. Hell, I couldn't even breathe. What i saw that day changed me. I learned what true fear feels like.

If you want to know what i saw that day then go ahead and press the spoiler button.
But don't say that i didn't warn you. Please don't press the button. I'm begging you..........DON'T.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have seen it all.
Especially the jinn.it is my specialty made me more religious.

I had a dream which was like a movie serial..
It ends and restarts next night which can only come from jinn.

I dream jinn attack me and i fight them off.in reallity a tranny jinn become in love with me the most stubborn ishq (love) jinn it took me 2 yrs to get rid of it by quranic reading and observance of salah especially fajr prayer in congretion has powerful effect on jinn.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sleep paralysis was the scariest thing i ever endured. I started hallucinating that someone was holding me down forcefully. I could not move even an inch.

Trending