Ever had any supernatural experience?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Jinn, ghost whatever? Sadly, I've haven't experienced anything yet but I love story like these. You guys got any stories?

I see literal shadow of humanoids from time to time. It's not even shadows I see them fully but they go away fast, it's like their fading.

Astagfirullah.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I see literal shadow of humanoids from time to time. It's not even shadows I see them fully but they go away fast, it's like their fading.

Astagfirullah.
For real? That crazy. I was was with a group of guy and girls and this couple talk about seeing a black shadow of a human figure in there room. I can't remember but one woke the other up and they both saw it. That shit creeped me out that night lol

Do you feel like we're missing out?
No, I think we’re normal. If we’re being frank, people who believe in the supernatural are more likely than not too stupid to reasonably justify whatever super natural experience they think they had or are have mental issues on some regard.

For real? That crazy. I was was with a group of guy and girls and this couple talk about seeing a black shadow of a human figure in there room. I can't remember but one woke the other up and they both saw it. That shit creeped me out that night lol
Supernatural elements exist in the world for an example: your pineal gland excretes DMT when you meditate.

Here's the interesting take, egyptians knew about this (so calling them primitive is retarded.)
Ancient-Egypt-and-the-Pineal-Gland.jpg

No, I think we’re normal. If we’re being frank, people who believe in the supernatural are more likely than not too stupid to reasonably justify whatever super natural experience they think they had or are have mental issues on some regard.

Yet you are open to an alien life existing somewhere in another galaxy. Goes to show the selective choices people make in what they want to believe in and how they justify their beliefs. You are not that different. You don't account for everything on this planet, so don't insult anyone on that fact.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
A literal demonstration of what it feels to die. Cici and crew don't believe we have souls at all, so they might accuse you of being mental :p

Amazing experience.

:camby: Then it is a mental illness that awaits every human.

Reminds me of this verse in the Quran that talks about how God will show us signs everywhere.
Unfortunately, not everybody takes heed.

:camby: Then it is a mental illness that awaits every human.

Reminds me of this verse in the Quran that talks about how God will show us signs everywhere.
Unfortunately, not everybody takes heed.

True. People are in denial of their own limitations as human beings. The worst form of ignorance and arrogance.

I like the avatar btw. Reminds me of the days I used to read by Faynuus myself. There is beauty in humble beginnings.

Last edited:
Jinn, ghost whatever? Sadly, I've haven't experienced anything yet but I love story like these. You guys got any stories?

Bro, here is a true story told by the man who lived a life of marriage to jinni female. Please watch if you know Somali. The story happened in 1948 when he was a teen. He is from CERIGABO town in Northern Somalia. He tells the story himself.

I watched this long ago.

Trending

Latest posts