Even the new immigrants don't want Syrian refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Indians in UK are the same. I was there during the wave of Polish migrants coming to the country and Indians were complaining saying the border should closed. :damedamn:

Had one Indian corner shop dude say to me once there are too many Somalis in the country. And then he got offended when I said Southall smells of piss and curry and Indian odor, and that Indians have turned that whole area into a smely third world hell hole.

That's how you gotta talk to these smelly hairy fuckboys.

Apollo

VIP
Indians in UK are the same. I was there during the wave of Polish migrants coming to the country and Indians were complaining saying the border should closed. :damedamn:

British people are really weird.

They complain A LOT about Eastern European migrants and even threaten to leave the EU over it.

This is rather silly as these Eastern European migrants are skilled people between the age of 20 and 35.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
British people are really weird.

They complain A LOT about Eastern European migrants and even threaten to leave the EU over it.

This is rather silly as these Eastern European migrants are skilled people between the age of 20 and 35.

Job market.

A lot of these East Euroepans are blue collar workers. And they do a lot of their work for a cut price and undercuts the native Brits and puts them out of job. That's why there is some resentment towards east Europeans migrants.

Also, many east Europeans (Lithuania, Albania, Romania, Bulgaria) engage in crime. I watched a documentary a while back highlighting the big theft problem London have, and most of the culprits were of eastern European origin.

Nigel Farage went on a war path against Eastern European immigrants and that's why he got a lot of support from the public.

Apollo

VIP
Nigel Farage went on a war path against Eastern European immigrants and that's why he got a lot of support from the public.

The British political system is even worse than the American one. The ''first past the post'' system practically guarantees that the Conservatives or Labour party will always stay in power.

Even though UKIP had a relatively high percentage of the popular vote, it will never amount to anything as they can't win many constituencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending