Even oromos are midgets (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Arabians are half Natufian and bronze age Iranian so bronze age Iranian is a good identifier for proof of Semitic admixture

World

VIP
Diffusion.All their neighbours that they heavily mix with from the Saho to the Amhara have Omotic admixture.It's only natural they have it too.

Even Somalis have Omotic admixture at around 1-2%
Only Ethiopian Somalis at the border with Oromos may have 1-2 % Omotic admixture due to mixing, but not Somalis from the mainland as there has only been Omotic presence in the highlands.

Somalis:

upload_2018-3-23_21-15-57-png.39618

Compared to Amharas

upload_2018-3-23_21-20-3-png.39619

And then to Oromos
upload_2018-3-23_21-21-15-png.39620

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Somali

Dinka 54.35
Natufian 34.40
Yemenite-Jew 9.80
Ari-Blacksmith 1.45

--

[1] "distance%=0.6277 / distance=0.006277"

Xamtanga-Agaw ("Ethiopian-Afar")

Dinka 39.80
Natufian 31.85
Yemenite-Jew 22.40
Ari-Blacksmith 5.95

--

[1] "distance%=0.7816 / distance=0.007816"

Amhara

Dinka 39.20
Natufian 34.70
Yemenite-Jew 20.15
Ari-Blacksmith 5.95

--

[1] "distance%=0.958 / distance=0.00958"

Tigray-Tigrinya

Dinka 33.8
Natufian 32.6
Yemenite-Jew 20.1
Ari-Blacksmith 13.5

Negev-Bedouin-B

Natufian 72.8
Iran_ChL 27.2
Levant_N 0.0
Dinka 0.0
Yoruba 0.0

-

[1] "distance%=0.8847 / distance=0.008847"

Yemenite_Jew

Natufian 49.5
Iran_ChL 40.4
Levant_N 10.1

Dinka 0.0
Yoruba 0.0

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
No Somalis don't because there were was never an Omotic presence in the semi-arid lands inhabited by us.

upload_2018-3-23_21-15-57-png.39618

Compared to Amharas

upload_2018-3-23_21-20-3-png.39619

And then to Oromos
upload_2018-3-23_21-21-15-png.39620
Thats an admixture calculator....

What I posted was a very precise qpadm

Those Oromos have Habesha blood.The pure Oromos I met are just as tall and lanky as Somalis.Same goes for the pure Afars

pure oromos like arsi are tall but than boran who are also pure and muslim 99% from even kenya waa short,

habashi like ahmaar are actually tall, its the tigre and oromos, i used to work with 4 guys and 2 girls and they are short,

of course I am Ogaden and have met ahmed madoobe twice, he is tall, but then cabdi iley is pure absame and is taller, cabid iley is tleast 6,5

habashi females like ahmaars and oromo are actyally taller than their men which might explained why i was a popular hit in addis walking around with my Ogadden stature they loved it, muslims and non muslims,

females like tall man

If you want to grow taller, go Somalia and live a nomadic lifestyle for 3 months. You'll drink camel milk a lot and eat their meat. You'll grow 8 inches taller. Thank me later :mjswag:

than why are sauids and yemenis in saudi who eat camel meat and drink their milk so small?

this camel milk i think is BS, why are marehan, Majwerteen, warsenglai so short compared to Ogadens and idoors

idoors who inter mnarry with Oagdens like HY are usally taller and more light skin,

why is dhulbahante light skinned and taller than Mjs and warsengali their cousins,

why do hutus like cayr who have a lot of camels are short and very dark like Mjs yet both have camels, \

i think its just geentics,

i once saw 8 Mjs all short then i saw 6 Jidwaq Absame and all short -though Jidwaq are very light skinn and good looking people yet they dont have the same height Ogaden or Galmiis their own brothers do?

this fascinates me, who ever called us caghdeer (some say she was an idoor impressed with our 3rd leg) was right

marehasn from gedo are usally taller and more light skin than marehans from galgaduud (maybe the ones from gedo have married a lot of Ogaden calwyahan and cawlyahan are knwong to be veru tall light skinned attarctive people masah Allah

my theory is the more isolated a group is the betetr looking, the most handsome Ogadens are the ones who only marry Ogaden,

midgaans are the most handsom somali as they only marry amongst each other, they look original somalis,

could Mjs and galgaduud marehans be ugly because of marrying hawiye?

The picture you have shown me looked normal but you're that tiny? :gucciwhat:

I'm 6'4 and if you was walking with me, people would think you're my younger sister. :gucciwhat:

I have a solution for you to help you with your height and it's to drink 2 cup of milk daily every morning and night. Also, do some stretching 3 times a day in every morning, afternoon and night time. If you manage to complete everything I said then I promise you that you will grow few inches in a month and you'll see the perfect results in a year.

hqdefault.jpg

That's not true man height is genetic u can't change it!

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
The picture you have shown me looked normal but you're that tiny? :gucciwhat:

I'm 6'4 and if you was walking with me, people would think you're my younger sister. :gucciwhat:

I have a solution for you to help you with your height and it's to drink 2 cup of milk daily every morning and night. Also, do some stretching 3 times a day in every morning, afternoon and night time. If you manage to complete everything I said then I promise you that you will grow few inches in a month and you'll see the perfect results in a year.

hqdefault.jpg
Damn we almost the same height :salute:

If you want to grow taller, go Somalia and live a nomadic lifestyle for 3 months. You'll drink camel milk a lot and eat their meat. You'll grow 8 inches taller. Thank me later :mjswag:
I htink 6'2 is the perfect height. Besides my own theory based on my family is if your mother is not at least 5'6 you will be short like my cousins and will never see 6'0 in your lifetime. So listen up guys marry tall women that's my advice. Then again genes can skip a generation but that is very rare.

:trumpsmirk:

I htink 6'2 is the perfect height. Besides my own theory based on my family is if your mother is not at least 5'6 you will be short like my cousins and will never see 6'0 in your lifetime. So listen up guys marry tall women that's my advice. Then again genes can skip a generation but that is very rare.

:trumpsmirk:

being an Ogaden this is not a problem alhamdulilah, i have never seen an Ogaden halimo who is short, and if she is she has Mj or idoor blood or hawiye,

being adis ababa i could not belive how short the oromos and habashi are, they have short man and talish females with good height,

my great granddad Teeri was reported to have been 2 and half meters, hence the name teeri means lampost or tree, something very tall, (Tiir)

my sisters are atleast 5'11, aunties, mum, edos, all tall,

our previus Sultan Cabdi Cali Sonkor of Jubbaland was 6'8 - when the somalis met in nairobi in 1996 and choose him as the cheif negotiator to go to washington and meet bill clinton the Americans who are very tall looked like children next to him and his sons and other Ogaden delegates,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts