Even oromos are midgets (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Height don’t mean shit if you look ugly.

Well Alhamdullilah I'm handsome AF but men who are very tall with great wealth can get all types of women. Women are mostly gold diggers attracted to money than looks.

Bohol

VIP
He is actually mixed with Amhara/Tigre that is why. Oromo genes are diluted. That is what will happen to Somalis if they breed with Habesha women.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
If you want to grow taller, go Somalia and live a nomadic lifestyle for 3 months. You'll drink camel milk a lot and eat their meat. You'll grow 8 inches taller. Thank me later :mjswag:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
He is actually mixed with Amhara/Tigre that is why. Oromo genes are diluted. That is what will happen to Somalis if they breed with Habesha women.

You hit the nail on the head. If Somalis and Oromos are both Cushitic, why then are they shorter than Somalis? Plausible answer is the Amhara/Tigre midget genes coursing in their veins.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Those Oromos have Habesha blood.The pure Oromos I met are just as tall and lanky as Somalis.Same goes for the pure Afars

Afars are more Eurasian than most Amhara, for example. Like the Agew, they are Cushitic speakers who have as much Eurasian ancestry as the Habesha.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There actually hasn't been any Autosomal studies on Afars.

I did not know that. Although I doubt it to be very different from the SNP results. What would be interesting is finding out what Eurasian component causes them to graph separately from Somalis. Is it the new Semitic variety or the older “first farmers” variety?

World

VIP
I did not know that. Although I doubt it to be very different from the SNP results. What would be interesting is finding out what Eurasian component causes them to graph separately from Somalis. Is it the new Semitic variety or the older “first farmers” variety?
Those were actually Xamtanga speaking Agaws falsely labeled as Afars.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Afars probably are very similar to Somalis in terms of genetic makeup just like Oromos except they would have Omotic admixture.

They would also have more bronze age Iranian blood (Semitic blood) than Somalis due to proximity with Habesha of Ethiopia and Eritrea

World

VIP
Afars probably are very similar to Somalis in terms of genetic makeup just like Oromos except they would have Omotic admixture.

They would also have more bronze age Iranian blood (Semitic blood) than Somalis due to proximity with Habesha of Ethiopia and Eritrea
Why would they have Omotic admixture when they never traditionally lived in the highlands, but in the Afar triangle? Somalis lack it because we didn't enter the Ethiopia highlands either and went straight to Northern Somalia through the Red Sea route. Moreover, Habeshas have ~7-10 % Arabian admixture and not "Iranian".

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Why would they have Omotic admixture when they never traditionally lived in the highlands, but in the Afar triangle? Somalis lack it because we didn't enter the Ethiopia highlands either and went straight to Northern Somalia through the Red Sea route. Moreover, Habeshas have ~7-10 % Arabian admixture and not "Iranian".
Diffusion.All their neighbours that they heavily mix with from the Saho to the Amhara have Omotic admixture.It's only natural they have it too.

Even Somalis have Omotic admixture at around 1-2%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending