Even netflix is making fun of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta why do somalis born in the west dress like they're in refugee camps? Isn't caydh enough to buy some clothes with quality
Ikr they should dress more like us
29573e06cc0dd91e12adf25847e92b6e.jpg

Jeesto

VIP
:childplease:That was actually quite racist. Typical Somalis won't complain though, they'll just laugh along. Can you imagine her saying something like that about blacks or pakis?
True sxb but we've been the laughingstock of this planet for quite some time now markaas waxani wax maaha. :francis:

:childplease:That was actually quite racist. Typical Somalis won't complain though, they'll just laugh along. Can you imagine her saying something like that about blacks or pakis?

Exactly.

If it was an anti-Semitic, anti-chinese, anti-Madow (and so on) scenario then no doubt there would have been significant complaints (and rightly so).

Bet UK Somalis (aka eurotrash tahriibs) would only get triggered by a show like Muslims like us:icon lol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Saw that scene some time back, couldn't help but to laugh :pachah1:

Somalis are fair game for ridicule it would seem. Make this joke about blacks and see what happens :fantasia2:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Including some Xaliimos.:jcoleno:

This is truly perplexing to me. Some Xalimos put so much energy into repping it up for madows and yet most madows don't even pay attention to the existence of Somali issues :mjlol: Very one sided love affair, perhaps it's time to focus on your own community :manny:

This is truly perplexing to me. Some Xalimos put so much energy into repping it up for madows and yet most madows don't even pay attention to the existence of Somali issues :mjlol: Very one sided love affair, perhaps it's time to focus on your own community :manny:

Most Somalis are like that. If they ain't booty-clapping for madows, it's for arabs, if it's not for Arabs it's for cadaans, if it's not for cadaans it's for xabashis etc.

We are ummad baba'day.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis we are our own race last weekend I went to grab a bit from a Jamaican restaurant and this mofo spoke his language expecting me to understand it, I was like yeah, I ain't got the slightest idea what you're saying so he said in English if you don't understand what Iam saying then you're racist so I said I am Somali hooyada waase tii ku xaartay u sheeg if you don't understand that then you're racist:denzelnigga:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Most Somalis are like that. If they ain't booty-clapping for madows, it's for arabs, if it's not for Arabs it's for cadaans, if it's not for cadaans it's for xabashis etc.

We are ummad baba'day.

And it's always one sided, this is what makes it so pathetic. Arabs/Cadaans/Madows couldn't give less of a shit about Somalis :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts