Even netflix is making fun of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Duke of Bohol why did you delete your comment dissing Somali guys it was nice to see you direct your venom on faraxs for a change also that picture you posted demonstrating certain faraxs one of them mofo is @AbdiJohnson

IMG_3526.PNG
IMG_3527.PNG

Abdichichijohnson :chrisfreshhah:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Sorry i can't differentiate black , black is black no one differentiates white to polish ,russian or german its just white ????

Nobody in their right mind would claim that Italians and Swedes are the same people. They look different from each other and have different cultures. Black is just a social categorization, doesn't make us all the same.

Genie

The last suugo bender
N
Nobody in their right mind would claim that Italians and Swedes are the same people. They look different from each other and have different cultures. Black is just a social categorization, doesn't make us all the same.
No of course it doesn't , but you have to realise these generalised terms such as white and black are already in use, with millions of people using these general terms and even having them on job applications. So with that in mind we fall into the black category. Tbh i think the point of white and black is to categorise us so would you not then think we fall into the black category. And not just us somalis mind you anyone with a darker skin tone.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
N

No of course it doesn't , but you have to realise these generalised terms such as white and black are already in use, with millions of people using these general terms and even having them on job applications. So with that in mind we fall into the black category. Tbh i think the point of white and black is to categorise us so would you not then think we fall into the black category. And not just us somalis mind you anyone with a darker skin tone.

I'm aware that the world puts Somalis in a generalized black category. But that doesn't mean that we Somalis have to recognize these generalizations amongst each other.

Also in the real world most blacks i have met don't even recognize us as one of them. They know we are not them, and that's fine. Here in Europe people identify more with their ethnic origins, not with labels such as "black".

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
I'm aware that the world puts Somalis in a generalized black category. But that doesn't mean that we Somalis have to recognize these generalizations amongst each other.

Also in the real world most blacks i have met don't even recognize us as one of them. They know we are not them, and that's fine. Here in Europe people identify more with their ethnic origins, not with labels such as "black".

Tbh on some of the other threads i see some of us actually most of us claiming we are black had i known we don't claim the black but somali i wouldnt have brought this up but this not the consensus I'm getting

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Tbh on some of the other threads i see some of us actually most of us claiming we are black had i known we don't claim the black but somali i wouldnt have brought this up but this not the consensus I'm getting

We are black. Like i said, it's a social categorization. But there are distinctions between blacks.

Genie

The last suugo bender
We are black. Like i said, it's a social categorization. But there are distinctions between blacks.

Black lives matter , is for all blacks then wouldn't you agree hence black lives matter not some black lives or certain negro looking types but black just black.
I don't support BLM but I'm merely using to get a point across.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Black lives matter , is for all blacks then wouldn't you agree hence black lives matter not some black lives or certain negro looking types but black just black.
I don't support BLM but I'm merely using to get a point across.

When you think BLM, do you think Somali issues? It's a movement created by African Americans, for African Americans. I don't mind them creating their own movement, but we'd be fooling ourselves acting like all blacks are of equal importance on their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending