Even back then Whites blamed jews for problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
One phrase: inferiority complex.
Check out /pol/ to see that shit taken to it's extreme, some people can be so spiteful.

Kkk @Disappointed is Ashenazi fake Jew :lolbron:

Ashkenazi are not Hebrew #fact

Their homeland is Europe #fact

Netanyahu is Polish and his blonde haired wife is European ashkenazi Jew too :drakelaugh:

Next thing @Disappointed will say is blonde haired folk like Netanyahus wife are native to Israel :pachah1: everybody knows middle eastern s don’t have blonde hair , expect for Syrians and they mixed with Europeans themselves this is known.

Ashkenazi are the descendants of Abraham but they mixed with some Europeans after they were expelled from Israel by multiple empires. This is true so stop hating on these innocent people.
Kkk @Disappointed is Ashenazi fake Jew :lolbron:

Ashkenazi are not Hebrew #fact

Their homeland is Europe #fact

Netanyahu is Polish and his blonde haired wife is European ashkenazi Jew too :drakelaugh:

Next thing @Disappointed will say is blonde haired folk like Netanyahus wife are native to Israel :pachah1: everybody knows middle eastern s don’t have blonde hair , expect for Syrians and they mixed with Europeans themselves this is known.

Ashkenazi are the descendants of Abraham but they mixed with some Europeans after they were expelled from Israel by multiple empires. This is true so stop hating on these innocent people.

Nope ashkenazi are not descendants of Abraham. Hebrews are but the Hebrews all but went extinct . Very few around today.

Like the Ethiopian Jews , Ashkenazi are Jews in name only. They are gypsy Eastern Europeans

You are a liar. Roma are the only European gypsies. You are antisemitic that's why you hate Ashkenazi.
Nope ashkenazi are not descendants of Abraham. Hebrews are but the Hebrews all but went extinct . Very few around today.

Like the Ethiopian Jews , Ashkenazi are Jews in name only. They are gypsy Eastern Europeans

Why does no source describe the jews as being european looking? these ppl rarely mix with the goyim and even when they do it's only a small proportion of their population who practice this. The hadiths describe musa as being a brown man with kinky hair and not being european looking with blonde hair. It's a very confusing topic but i think they were brown at best and never blonde looking like 90% of israel today. There's no point of arguing about their race today since we will all find out one day on judgement day, but i still think their is too much evidence against them being the real jews since the curses in deuteronomy don't fit them. Allah does not joke and they scorned him when they worshipped other gods constantly, we also know that he cursed them forever and stated that they would never own land ever again nor would they be wealthy. Believe me the real jews could be in kazakhstan for all we know, but all that wealth these ones in israel have is because of their european heritage and not because of them being jews.

Why does no source describe the jews as being european looking? these ppl rarely mix with the goyim and even when they do it's only a small proportion of their population who practice this. The hadiths describe musa as being a brown man with kinky hair and not being european looking with blonde hair. It's a very confusing topic but i think they were brown at best and never blonde looking like 90% of israel today. There's no point of arguing about their race today since we will all find out one day on judgement day, but i still think their is too much evidence against them being the real jews since the curses in deuteronomy don't fit them. Allah does not joke and they scorned him when they worshipped other gods constantly, we also know that he cursed them forever and stated that they would never own land ever again nor would they be wealthy. Believe me the real jews could be in kazakhstan for all we know, but all that wealth these ones in israel have is because of their european heritage and not because of them being jews.

So you’re saying the curse is inherited through blood? From father to son?

So you’re saying the curse is inherited through blood? From father to son?
Nope i'm just saying that in general they were cursed to have no influence over the earth like they used to and the kingdom was stripped from them. Also if god wanted to judge them like that he would have the right since he dealt more harshly with other nations he did not prefer to the worlds and not to mention that these ppl were under the law and covenant so they were doomed to be judged more harshly. Read kings chapter 11. The reason i don't use the sunnah or hadith is because it does not go into the details that the old testament does about god's curses on the rebellious nation of israel.

Nope i'm just saying that in general they were cursed to have no influence over the earth like they used to and the kingdom was stripped from them. Also if god wanted to judge them like that he would have the right since he dealt more harshly with other nations he did not prefer to the worlds and not to mention that these ppl were under the law and covenant so they were doomed to be judged more harshly. Read kings chapter 11. The reason i don't use the sunnah or hadith is because it does not go into the details that the old testament does about god's curses on the rebellious nation of israel.

I’ve already been where you are , I’ve read commentary’s of the old testaments and hadiths because the Quran lacks enough info. But since the Bible is corrupted you’re always in doubt.

Many early Muslim scholars read the OT for more info of the Qur’anic stories, but they always state that the Bible is corrupted in their texts.

You either believe the stories or you don’t , there’s no middle way.

The Jews are smart. They made a fool of Mohammad when they asked him 3 questions he couldn’t answer for atleast two weeks. You know the story? About the Dhul qarnain , 7 sleepers and the soul. It took him a while to answer, probably collecting info in hurry.

The Jews know their stories better, it’s ignorance to claim Muslims know about Jewish history when everything we know came from them, even the religion.

I’ve already been where you are , I’ve read commentary’s of the old testaments and hadiths because the Quran lacks enough info. But since the Bible is corrupted you’re always in doubt.

Many early Muslim scholars read the OT for more info of the Qur’anic stories, but they always state that the Bible is corrupted in their texts.

You either believe the stories or you don’t , there’s no middle way.

The Jews are smart. They made a fool of Mohammad when they asked him 3 questions he couldn’t answer for atleast two weeks. You know the story? About the Dhul qarnain , 7 sleepers and the soul. It took him a while to answer, probably collecting info in hurry.

The Jews know their stories better, it’s ignorance to claim Muslims know about Jewish history when everything we know came from them, even the religion.
I agree with most you have said. But how could they make a fool out of the man when he couldn't read and write before the angel taught him the scriptures? they merely seeked to deceive him like when they hid part of the scriptures about stoning adulterers, until the angel told him the stories of old.

The Muslim is always a rebel
I agree with most you have said. But how could they make a fool out of the man when he couldn't read and write before the angel taught him the scriptures? they merely seeked to deceive him like when they hid part of the scriptures about stoning adulterers, until the angel told him the stories of old.

I think Mohammad could read and write , remember he was born among the high class quraish clan. It’s a false story.

And as a trader for Khadija had to know some maths and calculating, he used to travel to Syria.

Also Khadija uncle Waraqa bin Nawfal was a biblical scholar, he told Mohammad about Gabriel and prophecy, so he might’ve told Mohammad.

Also the biblical stories were known in Mecca.

Isn't one of the Last signs that the Mehdi will fight with Jews to reclaim Jerusalem? And the rocks and trees will shout out their locations. Who controls Jerusalem today? :siilaanyosmile:Certainly not the "Ethiopian Jews".

Ashkenazi Jews are originally Khazarians. They were a barbaric Slavic tribe originally from Eastern Europe. They have no connection to ancient Jewry.

Ethiopian Jews are Agews who converted to Judaism in ancient times and are known as Falasha. So they're not real Jews either.

The only real Jews are the Sephardic and Mizraim Jews. But even they require good DNA analysis to weed out the converts who are hiding within their ranks.

I think it’s the only group that claims supremacy, when Nazis did it was a crimson but Jews believe this by religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.