Even back then Whites blamed jews for problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I made countless of threads about this topic. I think the Jews were cursed when they broke Gods covenant after God saved them from Pharaoh. When prophet Moses pbuh went up the mountains to speak to God, he came back seeing the Israelis people returning to their idol worshiping.

The poor innocent Jews are always being attacked. They are hated for their group mentality. They are winning today but at the expense of the unfortunate Philistinians.

It is the fear of the surpassing of the Jew man with their culture and faith stressing on education, patience and resilience. They succeed anywhere in the globe particularly in commerce and academia.

Just like the Ethiopian Jews are NOT Hebrew and their homeland is also NOT Israel , the Zio Jews are NOT Hebrew and their homeland is NOT Israel . They’re European ! #facts

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is the fear of the surpassing of the Jew man with their culture and faith stressing on education, patience and resilience. They succeed anywhere in the globe particularly in commerce and academia.

Isnt that amazing tho? They are so successful, maybe that's why they are hated. People are envious

Isnt that amazing tho? They are so successful, maybe that's why they are hated. People are envious
Precisely. People are envious of their success, a success they keep at bay and don’t share. They have a strong loyalty to their own.

Ethiopians are very clever like a fox. They were suffering from a famine so they convinced the world that some of them are Jewish through heritage so they could escape. They are the world's best scammers. Ashkenazi Jews are the real Jews. Unlike the fake Ethiopian Jews they were going through multiple afflictions. They were kicked out of everywhere they went and they suffered through a Holocaust. And now people want to take away their heritage. :(It's a very sad story.
Fake news Ethiopian Jews are real Jews , just not Hebrew , Moses had a Ethiopian Jew wife according to the Torah. Ashkenazis homeland is Europe , they are NOT Hebrew ! #facts
Just like the Ethiopian Jews are NOT Hebrew and their homeland is also NOT Israel , the Zio Jews are NOT Hebrew and their homeland is NOT Israel . They’re European ! #facts

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Precisely. People are envious of their success, a success they keep at bay and don’t share. They have a strong loyalty to their own.

God forgive me for saying God cursed them. Allaah swt knows best

But I do agree with u--they r a close knit tight group, people resent that

God forgive me for saying God cursed them. Allaah swt knows best

But I do agree with u--they r a close knit tight group, people resent that
They are very close knit, Somali entrepeuners in Africa are the same hence their purge in South Africa.

Yes they were cursed for disbeliving and killing the prophets despite Allah giving them everything of this world. They altered god’s word and slandered him. God made them Kings and all
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are very close knit, Somali entrepeuners in Africa are the same hence their purge in South Africa.

Yes they were cursed for disbeliving and killing the prophets despite Allah giving them everything if this world. They altered god’s word and slandered him. Making them Kings and all
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

Thanks that's a good quote

Don't compare real Ashkenzi Jews to fake Ethiopian Jews. If Ethiopian Jews were really Jews they would own businesses instead of being overrepresented in the army of Israel.
Ashkenazis Jews, Ethiopian Jews, they are all fucking Jews at the end of the day.

Keo

VIP
There’s a reason Jews have been kicked out of everywhere they’ve ever lived going back 3,000 years
These people don't go back 3000 years. Don't believe that nonsense. They originate from Southern Russia. Real Jews weren't just kicked out but enslaved and forced to flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts