EVC plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah R.Kelly, life aint that complicated here in xamar.. life is easy (no exaggeration).. and bare somalis from outside mostly from Australia. The girls are easier to spot whos from outside, the men not so much.. Im naturally about that macawis life so you know Im a local.

Say wallahi Xamar is lit like that, don't you get scared though when you are in a traffic jam, that your life can go any second, I would be reciting Quran the whole car ride

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Say wallahi Xamar is lit like that, don't you get scared though when you are in a traffic jam, that your life can go any second, I would be reciting Quran the whole car ride

Why you so shook though? You a UK man huh? LOOOOOOOOOL.. {Interesting fact: Those who have NEVER been to the motherland are more shook than those who are in the motherland.. reference: "Boqor" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It will be an amazing meet up. I am sure there are a lot of sspot users in xamar.

Yo Abdi, you gotta show me what yall rolled your Georgia bush with.

Why you so shook though? You a UK man huh? LOOOOOOOOOL.. {Interesting fact: Those who have NEVER been to the motherland are more shook than those who are in the motherland.. reference: "Boqor" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yo Abdi, you gotta show me what yall rolled your Georgia bush with.
Puntland is my motherland and I have been to both Puntland and Somaliland, but bombadishu is another story of course I’m going to be scared it’s survival instincts

Yo Abdi, you gotta show me what yall rolled your Georgia bush with.[/QUOTE]
Yo we used rolling papers, and grinders. We were prepared and had a pack of rolling papers. Lol But if u guys don’t have it just use book papers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending