EVC plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Yo mandem and females, I need some help..

Im trynna get some $$ sent to my EVC plus account in xamar.. but the broski in the States keeps telling me the account is closed or some dumbshit so the money cant be sent and that I only have local EVCplus open(locally I aint got a problem buying stuff).. whoever got the experience(and knowledge) on this yall gotta show me cuz mans cant be out here broke and shit, all the $$'s I brought are running out (no exaggeration) I havent gone to Hormuud(my SIM card company) yet cuz they're a distance and I've been lazy chillin at Liido to be bothered.

Tell me step by step what to do.

-GFM

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why you coming here for info most people here never been to Somalia you ask any random on the street you cant get that info bro

GuyFromMadina

Shaolin23 you sound like youre an educated individual so.. riddle me why are you talking on behalf of EVERYONE in the forum like you know them all personally (Lol).. If you read my post; you'd see that I'm looking for whoever got the experience(and knowledge).. you clearly aint either knowledgeable or experienced in the current matter + you havent been to your motherland(No shame honestly) .. see your way out of this topic.

Its a real question which is why I asked.. is this is a joke to you?

-GFM

It’s been a while since I was at Somalia and used EVC plus, but one advice bro don’t send any money if you are unsure on how to do it.

If you send the money to a wrong number you will not be getting your money back since the person who has it is most likely gaajo..

GuyFromMadina

Coulombs law: Trust bro, I know how this evcplus thing works.. my case is different: I want money sent to me from ABROAD (US) but I cant receive it because the money transfer in the States is telling my broski(the sender) that my account is "NOT OPEN" to receive money.. basically the EVCplus INTERNATIONAL feature is not open; my question is how to open this feature here in Xamar?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Shaolin23 you sound like youre an educated individual so.. riddle me why are you talking on behalf of EVERYONE in the forum like you know them all personally (Lol).. If you read my post; you'd see that I'm looking for whoever got the experience(and knowledge).. you clearly aint either knowledgeable or experienced in the current matter + you havent been to your motherland(No shame honestly) .. see your way out of this topic.

Its a real question which is why I asked.. is this is a joke to you?

-GFM
Sorry bro it did come off as a joke don't get offended I know your frustrated right now trust me I know how it is to have no dollars in Somalia so don't make assumptions and your right I don't have the knowledge to solve your problem but I would know where to get it I would advise you though to stop being lazy if you need the money that bad go hustle be active your in Somalia what are you busy there's not much to do go directly to the hormuud office tomorrow morning and tell them your issue I'm sure someone in there will know what's going on best of luck to you

GuyFromMadina

Sorry bro it did come off as a joke don't get offended I know your frustrated right now trust me I know how it is to have no dollars in Somalia so don't make assumptions and your right I don't have the knowledge to solve your problem but I would know where to get it I would advise you though to stop being lazy if you need the money that bad go hustle be active your in Somalia what are you busy there's not much to do go directly to the hormuud office tomorrow morning and tell them your issue I'm sure someone in there will know what's going on best of luck to you

Dunno G, I will most def. But the time from now until tomorrow when the offices open; hopefully I'll have some guidance via here.

Ask him to send it through Xawaalad( Somali money Transfer). Make sure you register your number. The money will go directly to your EVC plus account if he tells the xawalad teller.

GuyFromMadina

Ask him to send it through Xawaalad( Somali money Transfer). Make sure you register your number. The money will go directly to your EVC plus account if he tells the xawalad teller.
By registering your number you mean, going to Hormuud and getting them to put my information into their system right? I got this SIM from the hotel im currently at.. The sim card is most definitely not in my name (they just gave me the phone, set-up my pin) and voila just transferred some $$ to it and bought air time.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Few weeks ago I had a tuug steal the money I intended for my uncle. I used WorldRemit to place money in my uncle's Zaad mobile money transfer from the comfort of my living room.

However I inserted one single digit of his phone number and I paid it dearly.

Uncle called me to say " I didn't receive it ". Hada shit takes only 3 min to receive it and I automatically knew I screwed up. I called the tuug and t wasn't like an hour and this dude is like "I used $15 of it cause I thought it was my money ". I told him to have that $15 but to forward the remainder to my uncle. He did it. I even told my uncle to not go after the guy since I will apply it as an ajar and that I'll send him his $15.

Guess what uncle does ? Dude goes goes to telesom ( operators of Zaad) and tells them that this tuug stole $15 from him that was wrongly send to him. They called the tuug and the tuug is like "the sender let me have it " but uncle was like "nope". Guess what they did to him ? They suspended the Tuug's Zaad services till he brings back that $15.

Looking back at in glad my uncle did what he did. The tuug deliberately took that $15.

GuyFromMadina

Few weeks ago I had a tuug steal the money I intended for my uncle. I used WorldRemit to place money in my uncle's Zaad mobile money transfer from the comfort of my living room.

However I inserted one single digit of his phone number and I paid it dearly.

Uncle called me to say " I didn't receive it ". Hada shit takes only 3 min to receive it and I automatically knew I screwed up. I called the tuug and t wasn't like an hour and this dude is like "I used $15 of it cause I thought it was my money ". I told him to have that $15 but to forward the remainder to my uncle. He did it. I even told my uncle to not go after the guy since I will apply it as an ajar and that I'll send him his $15.

Guess what uncle does ? Dude goes goes to telesom ( operators of Zaad) and tells them that this tuug stole $15 from him that was wrongly send to him. They called the tuug and the tuug is like "the sender let me have it " but uncle was like "nope". Guess what they did to him ? They suspended the Tuug's Zaad services till he brings back that $15.

Looking back at in glad my uncle did what he did. The tuug deliberately took that $15.

That one single digit can be the difference between a good day and long ass day. These Xawaalads should give every transfer a unique password and the receiver should put in the correct password before the money gets transferred to his account. I dont know where yall are, but electronic transfers (money sent by email) in the west has a similar process, where the receiver puts in a password and then if the password is correct, the money gets sent to his account. This would GREATLY reduce all these "mistakes" and these tuugs lol

That one single digit can be the difference between a good day and long ass day. These Xawaalads should give every transfer a unique password and the receiver should put in the correct password before the money gets transferred to his account. I dont know where yall are, but electronic transfers (money sent by email) in the west has a similar process, where the receiver puts in a password and then if the password is correct, the money gets sent to his account. This would GREATLY reduce all these "mistakes" and these tuugs lol
How long are u gonna in xamar bro ? Are u planning on going to other cities as well?

GuyFromMadina

How do you avoid getting blasted ?its like playing Russian roulette

Nah R.Kelly, life aint that complicated here in xamar.. life is easy (no exaggeration).. and bare somalis from outside mostly from Australia. The girls are easier to spot whos from outside, the men not so much.. Im naturally about that macawis life so you know Im a local.

Nah R.Kelly, life aint that complicated here in xamar.. life is easy (no exaggeration).. and bare somalis from outside mostly from Australia. The girls are easier to spot whos from outside, the men not so much.. Im naturally about that macawis life so you know Im a local.
Bruh, I was there couple week back, and it’s actually lit. There are a lot of niggas from US and Canada, uk as well and I wanted to let u know in case u need to get some weed, there are a lot of dealers around the liido area.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Why are dudes hard to tell!

Nvm! UK dudes look like they never left Somalia and went several famine

GuyFromMadina

Bruh, I was there couple week back, and it’s actually lit. There are a lot of niggas from US and Canada, uk as well and I wanted to let u know in case u need to get some weed, there are a lot of dealers around the liido area.

LOOOL.. I seen the BUSH strains.. thats not the kush we know back home. An Liido is always litt still..

Why are dudes hard to tell!

Nvm! UK dudes look like they never left Somalia and went several famine
^ Facts; UK mans look like the just came out the bin and got tossed in Africa. Always looking mad confused and shit looooool

Status
Not open for further replies.