Europeans won’t allow Muslims population taking over...so what’s gonna happen...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They will do another holocaust.

Glad I left Yurub.

Let the slaughter-fest happen now.

Anyone that considers the East a threat.:drakelaugh:People will start having as many kids as westerners eventually. The only ones with litters will be the occassional fobs.

Even if immigration is stopped, Somalis, Pakis and Arabs will still have more kids than whites...

And whites fear this.

I’m a European citizen, if I have 10 kids and each kid has 10 and so on what’s gonna stop us from taking over...

So I have the feeling whites will do something because they are not stupid

Take back citizenship and deportation ?

Or something else?

Nobody likes to think about it, but it’s time to answer the difficult questions.
If they can't handle detroit, what makes you think they are going to charge at a horde of suicide bombers not afraid of death?
detroit-riotjpg.jpg

World

VIP
I’m currently on the process of converting this one christian white dude who is a fellow chemist. He complimented me on my hijab once, and I’ve been giving him Dawah ever since. He told me that he questions the trinity and keeps asking questions about Islam all the time. He agrees with almost every aspect of Islam as well.
:denzelnigga:

Increasing white people won’t help them. We are coming for them too. Soon muslims will take over the entire west. Amiin.
:siilaanyosmile:
There are more people leaving Islam in the West than converting. Most reverts also leave Islam after a few years. First generation Muslims have a high birth rate, but second generation Muslims don’t. So if immigration suddenly stopped, Muslims would go extinct in a few generations. It’s just right alt right propaganda that Muslims are taking over(they need someone to target).

I’m currently on the process of converting this one christian white dude who is a fellow chemist. He complimented me on my hijab once, and I’ve been giving him Dawah ever since. He told me that he questions the trinity and keeps asking questions about Islam all the time. He agrees with almost every aspect of Islam as well.
:denzelnigga:

Increasing white people won’t help them. We are coming for them too. Soon muslims will take over the entire west. Amiin.

He's about to offer you an apple :umad:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
There are more people leaving Islam in the West than converting. Most reverts also leave Islam after a few years. First generation Muslims have a high birth rate, but second generation Muslims don’t. So if immigration suddenly stopped, Muslims would go extinct in a few generations. It’s just right alt right propaganda that Muslims are taking over(they need someone to target).
We need a source for that BS you just said:birdman:. The amount of Muslims leaving, and joining are the same in the west, and most of the ones who leave are the Iranians. Iranians are Shiites. Let them leave. Shias aren't even Muslim. They worship dead humans like the bantu kemets who think they're from Egypt, and the horn. The most ppl who revert to Islam in the west are college educated women. It's ironic how the religion that is painted as the opressor of women is spreading to the women :chrisfreshhah:. Islam will take over. That's fact. The birth rates are so high, because we don't believe in abortion. Do you know how many babies are killed by abortions in the west? No wonder why we're growing. They kill more than they bring in, in the west. Plus we grow in western jails like crack heads when a new dealer pops up in the hood.:wtf:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
They won't do nothing to us. They're too busy fighting each other. Liberals love us. The Alt right hates us. I got a lot of liberals white friends here in Columbus. They even had a "hijab day" at school. These white girls look real pretty with hijabs man :diddyass:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even if immigration is stopped, Somalis, Pakis and Arabs will still have more kids than whites...

And whites fear this.

I’m a European citizen, if I have 10 kids and each kid has 10 and so on what’s gonna stop us from taking over...

So I have the feeling whites will do something because they are not stupid

Take back citizenship and deportation ?

Or something else?

Nobody likes to think about it, but it’s time to answer the difficult questions.

Norway

Sit down and have some Shax

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These cucks won't do shit.
:drakekidding:
They can't even have babies anymore. Rural villages across Europe are dying out.
:mjlol:
The Syrians are moving in now.
:drakelaugh:
This is why I will have 30 children. Everyone needs to do their part in the Scramble for Europe.

These cucks won't do shit.
:drakekidding:
They can't even have babies anymore. Rural villages across Europe are dying out.
:mjlol:
The Syrians are moving in now.
:drakelaugh:
This is why I will have 30 children. Everyone needs to do their part in the Scramble for Europe.
Bantu italia, Syrian germany, paki uk, somali sweden viking land, algerian infested france. I can see it now the future looks bright for former colonies.

:lolbron::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts