Europeans won’t allow Muslims population taking over...so what’s gonna happen...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if immigration is stopped, Somalis, Pakis and Arabs will still have more kids than whites...

And whites fear this.

I’m a European citizen, if I have 10 kids and each kid has 10 and so on what’s gonna stop us from taking over...

So I have the feeling whites will do something because they are not stupid

Take back citizenship and deportation ?

Or something else?

Nobody likes to think about it, but it’s time to answer the difficult questions.

SumMo

very lowkey
I’m currently on the process of converting this one christian white dude who is a fellow chemist. He complimented me on my hijab once, and I’ve been giving him Dawah ever since. He told me that he questions the trinity and keeps asking questions about Islam all the time. He agrees with almost every aspect of Islam as well.
:denzelnigga:

Increasing white people won’t help them. We are coming for them too. Soon muslims will take over the entire west. Amiin.
:siilaanyosmile:

I’m currently converting this one christian white dude who is a fellow chemist. He complimented me on my hijab once, and I’ve beengiving him Dawah ever since. He told me that he questions the trinity and keeps asking questions about Islam all the time. He agrees with almost every aspect of Islam. Me gusta.

Increasing white people won’t help them. We are coming for them too. Soon muslims will take over the entire west. We won’t rest until we do.

Why will the West allow you?

This is something they discuss.

It’s a conversation about doing something with us.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I’m currently on the process of converting this one christian white dude who is a fellow chemist. He complimented me on my hijab once, and I’ve been giving him Dawah ever since. He told me that he questions the trinity and keeps asking questions about Islam all the time. He agrees with almost every aspect of Islam as well.

Increasing white people won’t help them. We are coming for them too. Soon muslims will take over the entire west. Amiin.

nayaa :fantasia2:

that white boi is playing you :hemad: he wants something else

SumMo

very lowkey
nayaa :fantasia2:

that white boi is playing you :hemad: he wants something else
Lol, little does he know I’m lactose intolerant.:mjlaugh:

I’m just taking advantage of this opportunity to spread the deen and get some ajr. It’s not the first time I’ve done this either. I have tried to convert many whities before him. He’s just the latest victim..

:mjohreally:

Every muslim girl should do the same.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Marry him. Reer U.K Xalimos make us proud for spreading Islam and marrying them. :siilaanyosmile:

Jamaal-Uddin-Gingertard.jpg

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Lol, little does he know I’m lactose intolerant.:mjlaugh:

I’m just taking advantage of this opportunity to spread the deen and get some ajr. It’s not the first time I’ve done this either. I have tried to convert many whities before him.

It’s a good feeling knowing you are inviting people to the straight path, and I will be rewarded for my efforts, inshaA.
:mjohreally:

Every muslim girl should do the same. Take notes.

Mashallah you are doing great work!

Luring them in using your African headwrap turban :sass2: genius

SumMo

very lowkey
Marry him. Reer U.K Xalimos make us proud for spreading Islam and marrying them. :siilaanyosmile:

Jamaal-Uddin-Gingertard.jpg
I’m lactose intolerant saxiib.
:whoa:

I’ll spread the words however, and tell him that he can get a taste of Jannah by visiting Bringham. 72 virgin Xaalimos will be waiting for him.
:sass1:

Last edited:
Unless theirs some great figurehead in the near future,
nothing will happen.

Whites are far to complacent with modernity.

No iPhones & Snapchat?:siilaanyolaugh:
Spot the neutered dog having to fend for self?

Don't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending