European Super League vs EPL/La Liga etc war is just starting to heat up

@Figo more drama

giphy.gif

American Billionaire Owners Be like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the U.S Billionaire Owners are trying to get rid of Americas competition in the World Cup so the U.S has a chance to win

This is good, Uefa has been tyrants and controlled the football scene for so long it's good that they finally have competition. To all the fans saying that is bad go and cry about it, you don't own those clubs and you don't control their future. All I'm saying is f*ck UEFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is good, Uefa has been tyrants and controlled the football scene for so long it's good that they finally have competition. To all the fans saying that is bad go and cry about it, you don't own those clubs and you don't control their future. All I'm saying is f*ck UEFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As an Arsenal fan of this doesn’t work we won’t be in CL for decades. The club is dead and we need guaranteed place. Bit like American sports were you can be sh1t year in year out and you have guaranteed money

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Perez can’t go out like this man :damn::damn::damn:
City, Chelski and AM pulled out and United is pulling out by Friday

Pool, Spuds, Barca and Assna to follow.

Ngl this was a good idea by Perez and co but the powers that be and players in the end came out with full force. The players are the most important in all this and they sided with UEFA and co.

Great to all the UEFA slaves that want football to remain as it just because they are afraid of some changes. I swear that I will make UEFA and their slave fans suffer pain in the future, I'm done with this tyranny of football!!!!!!!

Shaw and SlabHead my captain:salute:
Players should stick to the pitch and not argue with the owner of the team, these player act like they own the club like Messi and other ego-filled players. Football is a lost game and I will not spend all my energy on this stupid thing called UEFA.