European Super League vs EPL/La Liga etc war is just starting to heat up

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

EPL and it’s allies response

Oh man this is gonna be good:wow1:
My question is why are Spuds and Assna part of the Super League? :mindblown::russ:They’d be the whipping boys in this league. Do they not have any shame?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

I think in the end those that want the Super League will take an L on this. It won’t matter much tho cause they’ll get a slap on the wrist since they’re the big six clubs.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Its all about money and Capitalism, how much will these clubs be earning???
425just for accepting invitation :damn:I don’t think EPL, UEFA&co can do anything to stop this train. The Arabs will throw money at the court hearings but I don’t think they’ll be successful.

This is bad for small clubs but the game is the game. Money talks bulshit walks the big clubs don’t care about these small clubs.

A lot of people saying they won’t watch but they’re lying to themselves because the Super League consists of the top dogs in football.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
I was reading about how a European Super League would never happen a few days ago :drakelaugh:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Americanization of the european game :wtfdis:

I hope Uefa, EU put an end to this nonsense.

Respect to PSG and german clubs for refusing to join this circus

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I was reading about how a European Super League would never happen a few days ago :drakelaugh:
It’s gg :russ:Look at the money being thrown around to join this league. Brits crying about American owners:pachah1: I enjoyed the old era but I’m looking forward to this new era.

I kind feel bad for the players tho. Those who join and don’t boycott won’t play international football.:francis:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
You gotta feel for teams like Leicester and West Ham, they were going to finish top 4 this season but it's all meaningless now

Btw why are Tottenham and Arsenal there? Why Milan? These are all midtable clubs that have no business being in elite european club competition.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Happy for my boy Neymar but this got an asterisk on it:russ::mjhaps:

UEFA are hella salty rn :pachah1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
17333E62-2FDE-4855-9983-D063F74F6C76.jpeg

Wenger ahead of time.:wow:

Trending

Latest posts