European Super League vs EPL/La Liga etc war is just starting to heat up

In 50 years kids are gonna say Ronaldo and Messi played against farmers and didn’t do it in the Super League
:ohhh::kanyehmm:
50 years? your having a laugh, more like 15 years after Ronaldo and Messi retire. Think about it, do people really remember the showtime Lakers or even 89 Pistons? There’s kids out there that believe draymond green is.better than Charles Barkley. The kids that are born in 2010 will think the players they will see that score 30-40 goals are better than Ronaldo or Messi.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I feel sorry for the mid table teams who stopped bending down to big teams and made the PL competitive that we didn't have for over 10 years (before the Khaleejis and Russian came).

All the effort West Ham, Leicester City, Leeds, Everton, Wolves and Villa fought to get to the CL/Europa spot is gone to waste and will be meaningless.

No wonder why the big 6 flocked to the super league so they could avoid getting embarassed like Arsenal and Spurs

Last edited:
Did I just see AC Milan on that list
:damn:

Holy sac gaboobay ,
We're Back boys .

027213e99b7a8ec8693d9086c34b54b8.gif

Sol

?
Americans have literally made a franchise league we're doomed :mjcry: What next? Draft picks instead of transfer windows?

Trending