European Somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5 years is not a big age gap for me

giphy.gif

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Definitely more FOBish but at the same time less 'ghetto'. Euro Somalis are more polarized, you have a lot of people that were born and raised there followed by a continuous trickle of immigration. I've also noticed the vast majority of Somalis in the UK come from concentrated areas. I cannot be sure about Sweden, but I believe in most/all other Euro countries Somalis are more spread out. I know some countries intentionally settled immigrants that way to prevent creating ethnic enclaves like Bradford or bits of Birmingham. It is not unusual at all to meet Somalis from comparatively large towns/small cities and it shows in their demeanour.

Overall reer UK is better integrate. There is no shortage of Somalis here and naturally it shows in the way you guys treat each other.

Scandinavian Somalis are the most fobbish.

I heard the men relax their hair or straighten it with a flat iron. Is that true?! :damn:

Or maybe i'm confusing you lot with the Dutch.

:yacadiim:
Thats some stupid stereotype.. I've never straightened my hair.

Last edited:
Definitely more FOBish but at the same time less 'ghetto'. Euro Somalis are more polarized, you have a lot of people that were born and raised there followed by a continuous trickle of immigration. I've also noticed the vast majority of Somalis in the UK come from concentrated areas. I cannot be sure about Sweden, but I believe in most/all other Euro countries Somalis are more spread out. I know some countries intentionally settled immigrants that way to prevent creating ethnic enclaves like Bradford or bits of Birmingham. It is not unusual at all to meet Somalis from comparatively large towns/small cities and it shows in their demeanour.

Overall reer UK is better integrate. There is no shortage of Somalis here and naturally it shows in the way you guys treat each other.
69FA919E-4A54-4B0A-8D8E-9879617B5255.jpeg

Trending