Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer?

😂 I can’t believe this. Even the tech nerds who made the game know. This thread made my day I swear 😂
They get there history info from the supporters of the game. there are a bunch of faraxs in there forums they change and correct info based on the feed back they get.

For example one of ajuraans missions in its Mission tree is to reclaim the Maldives and another about taking back sofala.
Paradox is Swedish they got a lot of somalis there so that may be another explanation.

If you play Vic there is a bunch of qabil politics in that game you guys can fkd each other on Vic3 :mjlol:

They get there history info from the supporters of the game. there are a bunch of faraxs in there forums they change and correct info based on the feed back they get.

For example one of ajuraans missions in its Mission tree is to reclaim the Maldives and another about taking back sofala.
Paradox is Swedish they got a lot of somalis there so that may be another explanation.

If you play Vic there is a bunch of qabil politics in that game you guys can fkd each other on Vic3 :mjlol:
Kkk this is why I love the Europeans. The Swedes are willing to edit the game so long you can provide the relevant sources. Have to give credit to the faraxs over who suggested it

Kkk this is why I love the Europeans. The Swedes are willing to edit the game so long you can provide the relevant sources. Have to give credit to the faraxs over who suggested it
This Is Vic 3
epqvhuiz7e081.jpg

More clear
mnp17ygjmnf81.png

Trending