Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer?

It's in there I believe it's a tag you can get later on in the timeline but it's trash because it doesn't have unique ideas or a unique mission tree. Like adal and ajuraan.

You can form somalia by the way
Ah dope. I'll likely never bother to get that far

Ah dope. I'll likely never bother to get that far
The somalia tag is different it's a formable tag you have to build up to transform into somalia it's not that hard you just need to dominate somaliweyn and develop your land to a certain extent and them you can transform into somalia you can do it really fast if you know what your doing

I used to play it but I will tell you the truth
I’m not that good but just average.

I went from ajuran (southern Somalia ) to almost capturing palastine/Lebanon under me
I captured all of africa and the middle east but then I got bored so I quit I have never finished a campaign but I can easily do a world conquest. I did this with Mogadishu starting off as a vassal to ajruaan. That was the furthest I have ever gone in a single campaign.

I captured all of africa and the middle east but then I got bored so I quit I have never finished a campaign but I can easily do a world conquest. I did this with Mogadishu starting off as a vassal to ajruaan. That was the furthest I have ever gone in a single campaign.
Damn you must be very good then

I haven’t played in the horn region but next time I hop on that game I’m gonna start again but in the horn region . I think the game somehow got it wrong cuz I saw ajuran religion was waaq
Yeah you need to convert the region or start with one of the territories that have islam already there. Or just create your own custom character and make him muslim so your territory starts off Muslim and then you can convert the rest. Its actually a good thing that you are surrounded by waaq you can rack up points and less repercussions fighting them when it comes to piety points.

Trending

Latest posts