EU will consider "concrete measures" if extensions are realized.

What exactly has the EU done for Somalia? :drakewtf: Since when did a foreign entity have control over our domestic affairs? Shame on anyone for celebrating a gaal wanting to interfere in our affairs and if you think these parasites have any good will for us then ask yourself where has their aid gotten us in the past decades compared to entities like Turkey? :kodaksmiley:
The fundamental idea is to bootyclap for them so they let you do whatever you want to your people. This is why is why Africa is so shit. They like it this way.
IOG won for the fifth time with 97% of votes and US congratulated him.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Urgent: General Mohamed Mohamud Koronto, a senior Somali military official, said he would take over the Mogadishu port and airport if the extension was not revoked.

"I will take over the airport and the port. My troops and I are defending Mogadishu from Farmajo's oppression. Gen Koronto.
FB_IMG_1618351700830.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This was to be expected EU is pro-Kenya acquiring our territorial waters as EU companies have already bought huge stake in the oil there.
They don't like Farmaajo for messing that up, however they kept it cool with him due to Kheyre as a contingency plan.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Urgent: General Mohamed Mohamud Koronto, a former hasbeen senior Somali military official, said he would take over the Mogadishu port and airport if the extension was not revoked.

"I will take over the airport and the port. My troops and I are defending Mogadishu from Farmajo's oppression. Gen Koronto.View attachment 179976
*Former. I fixed it for you. General Electricity is all talk, no action, like his friend, Inacade.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
First they said wait until Febuary 8th, Farmaajo shall be chased out of Mogadishu by hawiye

Then they said Feb 19t is the doomsday Farmaajo shall be gone

Then they said wait until Farmaajo is finished by Deni and Madoobe

now he got 2 more years and this bafoon says wait 24 hours.

Loving the Kablalax tears :pachah1: