EU will consider "concrete measures" if extensions are realized.

Reborn
Some things never change with Somalia.
There is a reason why history is recorded so that one can learn from it :mjlol:

EU is happy with status quo , they want a client state , a weak central government with little to no power which is dependent upon them and their aid with zero sovereignty .
Thier main worry is protecting our neighbors ( Kenya and Ethiopia) from us.

They're are a US protectorate themselves , they should worry about US and Russia proxy fighting in their backyard.

I don't think they can do much other them cutting some aid for few months.

EU is happy with status quo , they want a client state , a weak central government with little to no power which is dependent upon them and their aid with zero sovereignty .

They're are a US protectorate themselves , they should worry about US and Russia proxy fighting in their backyard.

Somalia poses absolutely no threat to Kenya and Ethiopia militarily you must have lost your marbles.

Will Farmaajo side with China over this?

We need China to help us develop Somalia so we can say f*ck you to EU.

Most of Somalia was built by the Soviet union and China, roads ,factories, government buildings, stadiums, seaports, airports .
on the other hand the west never did anything aside from Colonial Italy.
all they do is bribe corrupt leaders and warlords.

Reborn

What does EU get out of Somalia?
The world works on money and what money are they funneling out of Somalia?

Reborn
Most of Somalia was built by the Soviet union and China, roads ,factories, government buildings, stadiums, seaports, airports .
on the other hand the west never did anything aside from Colonial Italy.
all they do is bribe corrupt leaders and warlords.

Where was the support when the country needed it most :heh:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
I find it hard to believe the FGS would have pressed ahead with an extension without at least preparing for a move like this. We have to wait and see what their response is.

I have to add. Let them escalate, now is good opportunity to shut down xalane and kick out the blood suckling parasites.

Nothing will really happen, EU wrote a paragraph against it and went on with their day. If they sanction Somalia we will get help from other nations.

US didnt even bother responding heavily. Also the EU canceled money for Farmaajos government last year after election problems.

Only thing they can do is sanction individuals which wouldn't do anything to the economy of Somalia.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Its not 98%, closer to 65% which is mainly funded by IMF.
Anyways so what?

Alot of African countries have their budget propped up through IMF like Djibouti.
Farmaajo fun negro take ur L and shut ur mouth
tenor (30).gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its not 98%, closer to 65% which is mainly funded by IMF.
Anyways so what?

Alot of African countries have their budget propped up through IMF like Djibouti.

Not mention other countries are willing to foot the bill temporarily until the EU/West stops their temper tantrum.