EU endorses Somali-Kenyan Politician Amina Mohamed for her bid as head of the WTO

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
At this point you’re only repeating the same old unsubstantiated lies.
Yes! Harti and isaaq have been living in Kenya for a century plus. Are you trying to refute this?
I repeat, her mom is not Ogaden, she’s MAJEERTEN! You’d go to the point of claiming her mom as OG so that you can link her success to the mighty Ogaden? Subhanallah! I grew up in Kisumu and as a dhulbahante, Amina’s family is well to known to me. I’m not making this up.

Isaaq is a recognized tribe in Kenya and we’re indeed listed as a Somali sub tribe in last years Census. Why else would Uhuru grant them that parcel of land in Naivasha or even have them at State house and fete some of them? Why are you lying about Isaaq and Dhulbahante getting deported in ‘63? Lie after lie.

When I said that some Somalis claim Wajir, Mandera or Isiolo as their birthplaces its because it’s easier claiming those towns as opposed to Garissa when acquiring because the OG are known Xasids and frustrate Somalis thus why they resort to those mentioned towns.
Soo dhawow in adeer. I like meeting new dblocks on this site
:denzelnigga:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Attention everyone, please don’t derail a perfectly good thread. Let’s keep this strictly political and stop discussing clans.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I dont know her so I cant say for sure but a quick search mentions her being born in Kakamega. You can say goodbye to anyone born outside of NFD being a true Somali hell even Isiolo and Marsabit these days is producing nothing but faux-Somalis.

Who knows though she could be a special case and she could have been taught Somalinimo from her parents. I personally wouldn’t expect her to have a Somali first type of mindset though it’s unrealistic to think she would ever look twice at Somalia when it is currently at odds with Kenya.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I dont know her so I cant say for sure but a quick search mentions her being born in Kakamega. You can say goodbye to anyone born outside of NFD being a true Somali hell even Isiolo and Marsabit these days is producing nothing but faux-Somalis.

Who knows though she could be a special case and she could have been taught Somalinimo from her parents. I personally wouldn’t expect her to have a Somali first type of mindset though it’s unrealistic to think she would ever look twice at Somalia when it is currently at odds with Kenya.
Wiki isn’t always reliable. The editor got her place of birth wrong.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Insha Allah, but why the sudden change of mind?
I still reserve the right to use that statement should she indeed turn out to be a kenyan coon. Not gonna support blindly again after ilhan.

At most she'll be a representative I can pull out as an example of Somali excellence.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Inshallah she gets it.

Having a Somali head the WTO and another Somali lead the ICJ at the same time would be amazing. :russ:
ICJ president Abdulqawi Yusuf is a true puntite hero and founding father :salute:
abdulqawi-jhadav.jpg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I still reserve the right to use that statement should she indeed turn out to be a kenyan coon. Not gonna support blindly again after ilhan.

At most she'll be a representative I can pull out as an example of Somali excellence.
PS!!
Amina and ilhaan don’t need your support.
Fake

Trending