EU endorses Somali-Kenyan Politician Amina Mohamed for her bid as head of the WTO

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

She is the most influential Somali woman in Africa and arguably the world, at least she will be when she is chosen in by the general council. Insha Allah Somalis will have one of theirs leading the WTO.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

She is the most influential Somali woman in Africa and arguably the world, at least she will be when she is chosen in by the general council. Insha Allah Somalis will have one of theirs leading the WTO.
[/QUOTE
You have to say Kenyan politicians
She deserves, she is very smart
I proud my Harti sister
Well done.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Inshallah she gets it.

Having a Somali head the WTO and another Somali lead the ICJ at the same time would be amazing. :russ:

Well done for Dhulbahante Kenyans now they will have a power player. Her father sure married right when he married an Ogaden NFD female. His kids used their reer Abti to prosper right in Kenya.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Well done for Dhulbahante Kenyans now they will have a power player. Her father sure married right when he married an Ogaden NFD female. His kids used their reer Abti to prosper right in Kenya.
Her success has nothing to do with Ogaden abti. She studied hard and attained a scholarship to study law in Ukraine and then did further studies in the prestigious Oxford University.

Her brothers also started from scratch and are now all multi millionaires. The Mohamed jibril family have very humble beginnings. Nothing to do with Ogaden.

But let’s keep the conversation about her bid to become the head of the WTO and less about clans.

Her success has nothing to do with Ogaden abti. She studied hard and attained a scholarship to study law in Ukraine and then did further studies in the prestigious Oxford University.

Her brothers also started from scratch and are now all multi millionaires. The Mohamed jibril family have very humble beginnings. Nothing to do with Ogaden.

But let’s keep the conversation about her bid to become the head of the WTO and less about clans.

Your clueless sxb if you think she made it on her own. Ogaden ministers like Yusuf haji in kibaki era as a juniour sxb.

There are so many well educated Somalis so why are they not on top.

You have no idea what Ogaden ministers in office have done for her sxb so give credit where credit is due. No need to deny it. She has been helped my mate trust me on it.

Ask how she rose to prominence 15 years ago do not ask today. She was helped.

Deny it if you want cuqdad for Ogaden will not take that fact away.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Your clueless sxb if you think she made it on her own. Ogaden ministers like Yusuf haji in kibaki era as a juniour sxb.

You have no idea what Ogaden ministers in office have done for her sxb so give credit where credit is due. No need to deny it. She has been helped my mate trust me on it.

I am pretty sure, she benefited from reer Abtigeed. No doubt about that. Also she is well educated.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Her hard work, multiple degrees and achievements in schooling abroad and impressive resume got her where she is today. Not Ogaden or any clan for that matter. Though her brothers pitched in and helped her out some times.
I am pretty sure, she benefited from reer Abtigeed. No doubt about that. Also she is well educated.
False, in Kenyan politics, your Somali clan doesn’t give you anything. Hard work and education does.

She did, she was very well connected to her reer abti, specially ministers,

there are lots foe educated people from rich families, even her wealthy brothers were connected to their reer abti to get contracts

No one succeeds in kenya who is somali with out Ogaden influence, its Ogadens that open the doors for them, its why every marti somali wants to go to kenyan and now they marry our girls in big numbers,

i do not like it when marehan for example are marrying our girls in big numbers, also hawiye are marrying us in big numbers, we need to ban this and put a stop, we should not be stepping down for marriage as we make these langabs step up, its like letting a daughter of Bush marry 50 cent or Jay-Z

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
there are lots foe educated people from rich families, even her wealthy brothers were connected to their reer abti to get contracts

No one succeeds in kenya who is somali with out Ogaden influence, its Ogadens that open the doors for them,
So her
>studying Hard in Kenyan schools to earn a scholarship to one of Ukraine’s best law schools, and from there earning a degree from oxford university
> working in the UN Justice ministry
>assessed the world banks projects
>led the conference on nuclear weapons disarmament
>member to orgs like WIPO, ILO, WHO, UNCTAD, UNHCR and UNAIDS
>foreign, education and sports minister of Kenya preciously or currently held by her

And more that I haven’t included

But all that means nothing because it was Ogaden that got her to where she is today? I respect Ogaden but these accusations don’t mean anything realistically.

So her
>studying Hard in Kenyan schools to earn a scholarship to one of Ukraine’s best law schools, and from there earning a degree from oxford university
> working in the UN Justice ministry
>assessed the world banks projects
>leaded the conference on nuclear weapons disarmament
>member to orgs like WIPO, ILO, WHO, UNCTAD, UNHCR and UNAIDS
>foreign, education and sports minister of Kenya preciously or currently held by her

And more that I haven’t included

But all that means nothing because it was Ogaden that got her to where she is today? I respect Ogaden but these accusations don’t mean anything realistically.

Bro its not an accusation, you seem to forget how well connected her dad was to top Ogaden ministers and officials in kenya and she was brought along as reer abti,

bro Somalis in kenyan government do not just come in, you must be brought by a well known, you can have all the degrees, giood for her, no one denies it, but trust me, it was Ogaden ministers her family knew that opened doors for this girl some 20 years ago,

i think you fail to understand how well connected her father was with top Ogaden leadership,

we are not xasiid, we want our Dhulo cousins to succeed, but trust me, a kenyan will ask i you are somali or Ogaden, her abtiyaal opened doors, why you so against our cousin rising through her abityaal?

ahha, are you even aware her dad got a passport due to him claiming Ogaden?

you do not you do not just get passport sxb, you need to claim a tribe in Kenya and there are only 46 tribes recognised,

any somali must go to NFD and get an Ogadeni to give him a passport,

bro the richest hawiye, MJ, and dhulo and other somalis walk around in kenya with a kibanda by claiming Ogaden,

i hope your aware that a Somali cannot get a passport with out claiming Ogaden or garre or Dagodia, and the last two tribes sure as hell do not welcome others,

sure Ogaden gives it to harti, but hawiye, marehan, i-door etc get deported and refused to use the Ogaden name in kenya

i tell you what, find me a somali who has a kenyan passport and ask him if he got it through claiming Ogaden, this is not the west where you get it because you were born there

why do you think guys from somalia love marrying Ogaden? they get a qalaanjo and brother in laws who will give them witness so they can obtain passport,

bro you need to update your knowledge about kenya, somalis from other tribes walk around by saying i am Ogaden just to get a passport,

yet every langab still hates us,

do me a favour, try getting a passport, and see if the passport office tells you to go to wajir or garissa and obtain it from there

her brothers can be rich, end of the day they have to tell an Ogaden official in NFD please sort me out with a paspsort abti :hemad:

Ogaden lads, can some one please explain to this brother a somali cannot get a passport in Kenya with out using the Ogaden card as his tribe

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Dharbash why disregard the financial and morale boasting assistance of her Ogaden abtis?!! You can't be that educated without someone financing your tuition specially prestigious university's like Oxford.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Bro its not an accusation, you seem to forget how well connected her dad was to top Ogaden ministers and officials in kenya and she was brought along as reer abti,

bro Somalis in kenyan government do not just come in, you must be brought by a well known, you can have all the degrees, giood for her, no one denies it, but trust me, it was Ogaden ministers her family knew that opened doors for this girl some 20 years ago,

i think you fail to understand how well connected her father was with top Ogaden leadership,

we are not xasiid, we want our Dhulo cousins to succeed, but trust me, a kenyan will ask i you are somali or Ogaden, her abtiyaal opened doors, why you so against our cousin rising through her abityaal?

ahha, are you even aware her dad got a passport due to him claiming Ogaden?

you do not you do not just get passport sxb, you need to claim a tribe in Kenya and there are only 46 tribes recognised,

any somali must go to NFD and get an Ogadeni to give him a passport,

bro the richest hawiye, MJ, and dhulo and other somalis walk around in kenya with a kibanda by claiming Ogaden,

i hope your aware that a Somali cannot get a passport with out claiming Ogaden or garre or Dagodia, and the last two tribes sure as hell do not welcome others,

sure Ogaden gives it to harti, but hawiye, marehan, i-door etc get deported and refused to use the Ogaden name in kenya

i tell you what, find me a somali who has a kenyan passport and ask him if he got it through claiming Ogaden, this is not the west where you get it because you were born there

why do you think guys from somalia love marrying Ogaden? they get a qalaanjo and brother in laws who will give them witness so they can obtain passport,

bro you need to update your knowledge about kenya, somalis from other tribes walk around by saying i am Ogaden just to get a passport,

yet every langab still hates us,

do me a favour, try getting a passport, and see if the passport office tells you to go to wajir or garissa and obtain it from there

her brothers can be rich, end of the day they have to tell an Ogaden official in NFD please sort me out with a paspsort abti :hemad:
It is an accusation, if it wasn’t then tell me who this Ogaden fellow is that got her to become a major player in politics.

Her dad didn’t get a passport by claiming Ogaden, he was already born in Kenya and was in Kenya even before it became a country. In fact, her whole family was in Kenya before even other Somalis, and so was her grandfather.

Although connections are important in a corrupt country like Kenya, but in her case everything was pure merit and hard work alone. Nothing to do with her reer abti’s as you claim.

Her brothers have other Somalis like Ogaden and Dhulbahante and kikiyu’s on their payroll. Ismail Mohamed Jibril’s power even goes beyond just pure business and has people on the inside of Kenya’s civil aviation, shipping and housing authorities

All this was attained through merit.

@Dharbash why disregard the financial and morale boasting assistance of her Ogaden abtis?!! You can't be that educated without someone financing your tuition specially prestigious university's like Oxford.
There are other channels, not everything is this clan supported you to get this and that position. Look beyond the box you’re currently stuck in.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I looked into what are you talking about in regards to Somalis claiming Ogaden to get a passport or citizen, this does indeed happen but it is a modern phenomena.

Amina’s family have been in Kenya for close to 100 years. No one claimed Ogaden for anything pre independence. Her family have always been citizens/had passports.

She did, she was very well connected to her reer abti, specially ministers,

No one succeeds in kenya who is somali with out Ogaden influence, its Ogadens that open the doors for them, its why every marti somali wants to go to kenyan and now they marry our girls in big numbers,

i do not like it when marehan for example are marrying our girls in big numbers, also hawiye are marrying us in big numbers, we need to ban this and put a stop, we should not be stepping down for marriage as we make these langabs step up, its like letting a daughter of Bush marry 50 cent or Jay-Z

Mx and Ogaden have always intermarried foh man

Trending