Ethiopia's untapped oil could propel them to super power status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha that's rich. There's millions of Somalis who flee to Ethiopia and rely on the generosity of the government. There's litterally millions of Somalis begging in Ethiopia, there's not even more than a few thousands in Somalia who work, Unlike the Somalis in Ethiopia who just sit all day.

Liars, Somalis go to Ogaden their country.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why don't you do something about us having it?Ethiopia is about to dam up the shebelle. What will you do then?

This is the main reason I don't mind Somaliweyne.

Don't care for silly borders and revenge but I definitely don't want to put my main sources of water in someone elses hand.

Shabelle river has already been dammed and it's causing the speedup of land degradation.

This is the main reason I don't mind Somaliweyne.

Don't care for silly borders and revenge but I definitely don't want to put my main sources of water in someone elses hand.

Shabelle river has already been dammed and it's causing the speedup of land degradation.
That's very understandable, but the rivers originate in the Ethiopian highland. Meaning that they are owned and should be used by Ethiopians, the water will be used for irrigation in the Somali region. The thing about dams is that they actually can increase the amount of water available, if the dam is in a cooler higher altitude area then less will evaporate thus increasing the total available. The Jubba river if I'm not mistaken is aseasonal river, if the dam is implemented right then it can be an all season river.

Who's fault is it that Somalia attacked Ethiopia during a civil war? Ethiopia would be using the famous long coastline Somalis like to talk about. We could have had mutual benefits and respect but you choseto mess it up. Now we are paving way, either you get on board or get left behind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.