Ethiopia's master plan to annex Somalia

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa take it easy on him. He is a good boy.:yloezpe:
My disappointment is immeasurable, I am truly saddened by the fact that she trolled the living shit of me. My has retracted and honestly, this is the most vile thing one can do. This is worst then the Holocaust and 9/11, you know what this worse then slavery. She has blue balled me to the extent where my balls are throbbing with pain. It's like I am getting stabbed down there. I am going to go watch futa hentai now. Assalmulakum

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My disappointment is immeasurable, I am truly saddened by the fact that she trolled the living shit of me. My has retracted and honestly, this is the most vile thing one can do. This is worst then the Holocaust and 9/11, you know what this worse then slavery. She has blue balled me to the extent where my balls are throbbing with pain. It's like I am getting stabbed down there. I am going to go watch futa hentai now. Assalmulakun
:damedamn::dead:

My disappointment is immeasurable, I am truly saddened by the fact that she trolled the living shit of me. My has retracted and honestly, this is the most vile thing one can do. This is worst then the Holocaust and 9/11, you know what this worse then slavery. She has blue balled me to the extent where my balls are throbbing with pain. It's like I am getting stabbed down there. I am going to go watch futa hentai now. Assalmulakun

Innaalillah madad ku hadlaysaa. Isku xishood wiilyahow.:mahubowtf: Recite some verses to dispel the jinns.

The irony!!! Now, the ONLF is becoming a political party in Ethiopia under that flag.

2019827637024619373277341Abdirahman-Mahdi-Madey-©Addis-Standard-.png

n Tuesday August 20, Abdirahman Mahdi Madey, chairman of the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF), gave a press briefing to local journalists in Addis Abeba regarding the party’s stand on federalism, election, as well as the progress of its registration on becoming a political party . Shortly after that, Abdirahman sat down with our editor Tsedale Lemma for an exclusive interview.

https://addisstandard.com/exclusive...-the-entire-region-onlf-chairman-on-jubaland/
Not really. Only if the Ogaden poll is postponed by the Ethio gov or changed unfavourably.

:yacadiim:

My disappointment is immeasurable, I am truly saddened by the fact that she trolled the living shit of me. My has retracted and honestly, this is the most vile thing one can do. This is worst then the Holocaust and 9/11, you know what this worse then slavery. She has blue balled me to the extent where my balls are throbbing with pain. It's like I am getting stabbed down there. I am going to go watch futa hentai now. Assalmulakum

"futa hentai"

oh-god-no_o_174986.jpg

Not really. Only if the Ogaden poll is postponed by the Ethio gov or changed unfavourably.

:yacadiim:

@Waaqo of Punt

You missed my point. Those who were stomping on that flag are now willing to uphold the sanctity of that flag and participate democracy in Ethiopia as Ethiopians. (The word here is willing)

Furthermore, what do you mean by the "Ogaden poll"? Did you read the interview of the chairman of the ONLF that I posted above?

"But we want to align with other parties, we want to align parties from Amhara, from Oromia, from Tigray from all the parties working throughout the country; so it could it be coalition. Together we will rule the country."

The Amhara, Tigray and Oromo that Somalis and in particular the ONLF were fighting for eternity, why were they fighting if they are seeking to "align" themselves with now? It indicates we Somalis are guided by misplaced bravado and fake pride that we are willing total destruction rather than solving our issues peacefully. He goes on to say;

Are you in tune with Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed’s wish to create a united party? Is that what you are implying?

"Well, what we are trying to do is to create a common ground because when you unite with a party, you need to have a common platform. Common ideology, common way of thinking. So what we think about is to look for commonalities between all of the peoples in this country and see with those common principles. We are, for example, a social democratic party, we want justice for everybody. We are pro-women party, we care about the disabled and the minority and everybody. So we know when you are united you are taking coalition with a party; you need people with similar ideology, with similar outlook. So we are studying the landscape now. We are saying ‘look together we can have the same ambitions’. So you can create a synergy and bring value to the people."

If you will believe this cretin, he is pro-everything and wants to ally himself with every ethnicity in Ethiopia, but they don't want to unite Somalis on a different banner or platform as a Somali party and change the name Ogaden (ONLF). It indicates ONLF were always a sub clan organisation and that is why they failed miserably. Other parties represent other Ethiopian ethnicities and not clans or sub-clans. Typical Somalis.

Do you plan to change its name?

No. It is a historical name because we built it over a long time. It is a brand name that cost us a lot. So if we change it again [we] just become someone new which will cost us a lot again.

But I don’t understand. If Somalia is a shithole county with no resources, then why do the same people shitting on the country want access to it ? Why do some Africans complain about Somalia immigrants when 1. Why would Nomadic people just stay in one place ? and 2. Get upset about housing discrimination and bad conditions in Somalia ? Would you get upset at said shithole people with nothing to offer you want to be separated and stick to themselves?

@Waaqo of Punt

You missed my point. Those who were stomping on that flag are now willing to uphold the sanctity of that flag and participate democracy in Ethiopia as Ethiopians. (The word here is willing)

Furthermore, what do you mean by the "Ogaden poll"? Did you read the interview of the chairman of the ONLF that I posted above?

"But we want to align with other parties, we want to align parties from Amhara, from Oromia, from Tigray from all the parties working throughout the country; so it could it be coalition. Together we will rule the country."

The Amhara, Tigray and Oromo that Somalis and in particular the ONLF were fighting for eternity, why were they fighting if they are seeking to "align" themselves with now? It indicates we Somalis are guided by misplaced bravado and fake pride that we are willing total destruction rather than solving our issues peacefully. He goes on to say;

Are you in tune with Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed’s wish to create a united party? Is that what you are implying?

"Well, what we are trying to do is to create a common ground because when you unite with a party, you need to have a common platform. Common ideology, common way of thinking. So what we think about is to look for commonalities between all of the peoples in this country and see with those common principles. We are, for example, a social democratic party, we want justice for everybody. We are pro-women party, we care about the disabled and the minority and everybody. So we know when you are united you are taking coalition with a party; you need people with similar ideology, with similar outlook. So we are studying the landscape now. We are saying ‘look together we can have the same ambitions’. So you can create a synergy and bring value to the people."

If you will believe this cretin, he is pro-everything and wants to ally himself with every ethnicity in Ethiopia, but they don't want to unite Somalis on a different banner or platform as a Somali party and change the name Ogaden (ONLF). It indicates ONLF were always a sub clan organisation and that is why they failed miserably. Other parties represent other Ethiopian ethnicities and not clans or sub-clans. Typical Somalis.

Do you plan to change its name?

No. It is a historical name because we built it over a long time. It is a brand name that cost us a lot. So if we change it again [we] just become someone new which will cost us a lot again.
Shit then, Ogaden will never be free. I can already see it being a well integrated part of Ethio in 20 years....

Trending

Latest posts