Ethiopia's master plan to annex Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like it! It has a good beat to it. Also she looks like Actress Thandie Newton from the UK

Thandie-Nico-PP.jpg

She's singing to our coastline and her dreaded habashi boyfriend is swimming in it. :9uoofqd:

That's why they invaded Bosaso, Berbera etc.

AUN Somalia.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont think anyone with brain can invade somalia. R they ready for suicide bomb on daily basis?

Isnt she singing for somali men?
I dont understand.

Id rather die then let Ethiopia control our lands.:susp:

Where are the people who used to scream cultural appropriation?:camby:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
A music video is the end of your soverignty? No offense but that makes your country look like a complete joke.
Getting colonized over a music video. :ohlord:

Btw, I can't tell if this women is speaking in Somali or Amharic. Her accent is so strong she might as well invented a new Ethio-Semetic language. :ohhhdamn:

A music video is the end of your soverignty? No offense but that makes your country look like a complete joke.
Getting colonized over a music video. :ohlord:

Btw, I can't tell if this women is speaking in Somali or Amharic. Her accent is so strong she might as well invented a new Ethio-Semetic language. :ohhhdamn:

Mr.Hibongo came to mind. Tell him I said hello.:mjcry:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
She's singing to our coastline and her dreaded habashi boyfriend is swimming in it. :9uoofqd:

That's why they invaded Bosaso, Berbera etc.

AUN Somalia.
Hey hunno ok you can say aun Somalia all you want but our name got nothing to do with it kkkk. Bebera welcomes Ethiopians and all other people's to visit. :fittytousand:

Trending