Ethiopia's first ever Satellite is going to space on 17th Dec 2019

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What bought you to Somali Spot and are you Muslim?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Well don’t make a name for yourself ;) I have Christian Amhara friends in Djibouti so you’re lucky. I’m Anti Oromo
your pro amhara but anti oromo and you even asked if shes muslim sahib you do know majority of oromos are muslim around 70 percent they were converted by a somali muslim named shiekh hussein put some respect on oromos man

google and no I am not a Muslim.

Welcome and thank you for your honesty! There are people on this forum who pretend to be Somali but are Eritrean Christian, but are ashamed of admitting it for some reason, so it's refreshing to see an honest person who is willing to teach us more about their culture and country

I curse Africa and its people. For one moment I thought it was a fully truly African matter.

Nah let's be real here. Even in Europe only France has the capacity to launch satellites. Yes the Ethiopian satellite is launched in China but is fully controlled in Ethiopian space observatory center by Ethiopians.

Nah let's be real here. Even in Europe only France has the capacity to launch satellites. Yes the Ethiopian satellite is launched in China but is fully controlled in Ethiopian space observatory center by Ethiopians.

That is very true - Europe really only has France, Germany, and to a lesser extent, the UK when it comes to technological developments. The rest of the continent simply leeches off of them and benefits through proximity. If Europe didn't have those three countries, they'd be as backward as Africa is right now

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Are you Amhara?
What bought you to Somali Spot and are you Muslim?
Have you tried raw meat?

Waaar ka qaleeya walaalaheena xabashida barakaysan
Nacalaa waridkiin kuyaale xoolaha tihiin wasse
meeshan waa mujtamac bulshadeed lagu fallanqeeyo mowduucyo ku saabsan arimo badan iyo wax yaabo dunida ilbaxsan
Laakinse maangaabyo jahli iyo doqonimo isku darsade ayaa tihiin dad fikiro kala duwan leh iyo bulsho qowmiyaddo kale soo jeeda meeshan ayay ka qayb galaan
Adinkana muuqaalkeeni iyo sumcadeeni ayaad hoos u dhigaysaan

What's with the interrogation isn't this place supposed to be diverse in the first place

Yaab

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

That's a remarkable succes , Rwanda is also on the same path .
At this rate if Ethiopia continues this path they're able to catch up compete with SANS (South Africa )

Africans should never rely on foreigners providing Satellite information

It's time they send there first prototype despite it being an expensive procedure

Waaar ka qaleeya walaalaheena xabashida barakaysan
Nacalaa waridkiin kuyaale xoolaha tihiin wasse
meeshan waa mujtamac bulshadeed lagu fallanqeeyo mowduucyo ku saabsan arimo badan iyo wax yaabo dunida ilbaxsan
Laakinse maangaabyo jahli iyo doqonimo isku darsade ayaa tihiin dad fikiro kala duwan leh iyo bulsho qowmiyaddo kale soo jeeda meeshan ayay ka qayb galaan
Adinkana muuqaalkeeni iyo sumcadeeni ayaad hoos u dhigaysaan

What's with the interrogation isn't this place supposed to be diverse in the first place

Yaab
Bro it's not that deep it's just banter nothing serious. Plus @xabashi doesn't seem to be offended. I deleted the same old raw meat running-joke. You are right we should not derail the topic as much but you should realise, that the majority of the posts here are light-hearted trolling and banter.

Last edited:

Trending