Ethiopia's first ever Satellite is going to space on 17th Dec 2019

PhySom

Does it matter? Australian satellites were manufactured by Europeans and used France as satellite launchers place for transportation. As long as the data benefits you, that’s your objective.
The objective of the tweet is to emphasise a non existent African space industry.

Its misleading emphasis on the satellite being "Ethiopian" is what i was criticizing not if manufacturing the device in foreign nations was a bad idea.

The objective of the tweet is to emphasise a non existent African space industry.

Its misleading emphasis on the satellite being "Ethiopian" is what i was criticizing not if manufacturing the device in foreign nations was a bad idea.

@PhySom

Sxb, I thought you will never react to tweets as a reliable source. You know TwitterLand and especially between Somalis and Ethiopians.

@Teeri-Alpha

Sxb, when did you ever cared about Muslims? On Somali issues, you were always honest and thought only about your qabiil while others faked nationalism. Moreover, you expressed to not like the Muslim Oromos and accused them of Somali land grabbers. Does it matter if 80% of Ethiopians are Muslims? In Somalia, it is 99.9% and you will always support Ahmed Madoobe.

@

it matters in ethiopia, the census will give me a chance to use it as a weapon to further divide my enemies, oromo hate each other, the habashi hate the muslims, the more hate the more fractured the more screwed up the fake nation the more chance i have of taking back my land,

there is a big game going on in ethiopia and the muslim card in there is like in india, religion is on top of this including languages, ethnic background etc, its a weapon i can utilise and at least i am open and honest enough to tell you it helps me in my long struggle,

what ever weakens ethiopia is in my interest to care about,

besides, since when did you care about islam, you are borderline atheist saxib, i dont want to step on any toes but don't you always try to show the ugly side of this amazing deen, Ugaas? :reallymaury:

Last edited:
it matters in ethiopia, the census will give me a chance to use it as a weapon to further divide my enemies, oromo hate each other, the habashi hate the muslims, the more hate the more fractured the more screwed up the fake nation the more i take back my land,

there is a big game going on in ethiopia and the muslim card in there is like in india, religion is on top of this including languages, ethnic background etc, its a weapon i can utilised and at least i am open nd honest enough to tell you it helps me in my long struggle,

what ever weakens ethiopia is in my intrest to care about,

besides, since when id you care about islam, you are borderline atheist saxib, i dont want to step on any toes but don't you always try to show the ugly side of this amazing deen Ugaas? :reallymaury:
Xabeshas don't hate Muslims, they've actually protected Muslims even during their persecution from Selassie, Menelik, and Tewodros.

It's unlikely that the country fractures, it's simply impossible. Many of Jawar's supporters and Christian and they won't stand for any religious extremism.

It doens't matter who ruled Ethiopia, Oromo or Christian or Jew, Ogaden is in the interest of all Ethiopian powers. They will never let it go. The ONLF joined the government to, they want to be with Ethiopia not join Somalia. It's pretty clear.

Xabeshas don't hate Muslims, they've actually protected Muslims even during their persecution from Selassie, Menelik, and Tewodros.

It's unlikely that the country fractures, it's simply impossible. Many of Jawar's supporters and Christian and they won't stand for any religious extremism.

It doens't matter who ruled Ethiopia, Oromo or Christian or Jew, Ogaden is in the interest of all Ethiopian powers. They will never let it go. The ONLF joined the government to, they want to be with Ethiopia not join Somalia. It's pretty clear.

Fock your Ethiopia,

Fock your Ethiopia,

"we'll be free once the Ethios fight each other hahahaha"

giphy.gif

nigga this isn'y game of thrones. You have no real arguments other than "xabeshas vs Oromos" lmao that beef has been going on for hundreds of years.

Ethiopian satellite means like Ethiopian plane or UK plane etc. It is the owner of that Satellite that is being mentioned and in the Ethiopian case, the satellite is fully controlled and the data will be fully processed in Addis Ababa, Entoto observatory by Ethiopian space society. You can agree that is one step forward for any African country especially for HOA.

Trending